Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Cards for CDs
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
miamidolphins
Will trade football(MANY cards), baseball(little bit), basketball(liitle bit of cards), hockey cards(a little bit of cards) inc. (base,rc, insert lots)
lmk if you have anything.

Bands I like:
AC/DC, All that Remains, Black Sabbath, Bullet for my Valentine, Bring me the Horizon, Children of Bodom, The Devil wears Prada, Dragonforce, Eyes set to kill, Guns n' Roses, Iron Maiden, Job for a Cowboy, The Killers, Killswitch Engage, Lamb of God, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Underoath... and others.
lmk
davetalife
got 100's of hardcore and metal cd's
of what you listed i got
bring me the horizon
all that remains
metallica
lamb of god
killers
maiden
killswitch
send me link to ur bucket
davetalife
pm me
jimmyhazard
Have any Ahmad Bradshaw?Have any Upper Deck short print rookies(any year)?Have any Bowman Gold cards?Have any Topps Mayo?
miamidolphins
QUOTE(jimmyhazard @ Feb 23 2009, 05:17 PM)
Have any Ahmad Bradshaw?Have any Upper Deck short print rookies(any year)?Have any Bowman Gold cards?Have any Topps Mayo?

no, i don't have any of those
miamidolphins
QUOTE(davetalife @ Feb 23 2009, 02:24 PM)
pm me

pm sent
Scruffmcgruff24
i've got Guns and Roses- Use your illusion II if you need it lmk what you have for trade thanks
miamidolphins
QUOTE(Scruffmcgruff24 @ Feb 23 2009, 06:34 PM)
i've got Guns and Roses- Use your illusion II if you need it lmk what you have for trade thanks

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l290/paniflo/
miamidolphins
list updated
miamidolphins
updated again
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.