EXTRA'S RED SOX AND PATS

Additional notes:

will send monday 2/23
patsfan52
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW YOUR PACKAGE SHIPPED,THANKS BUDDY
Bennyblog
k same i shipped yours this morning
Bennyblog
I received the cards today, thanks for the trade !!!
patsfan52
just so you know i did not recieve payment yet
patsfan52
sorry man no payment yet
thanks rob
patsfan52
hay man no payment,i will notify TCC also never again will i trade with you or anyone under 15 transactions like i posted,i took a chance,o-well
patsfan52
its monday,no payment and no communication from trader,i guess i got screwed again from a trader less then 15 trades,no more.
Kmart6nets
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Bennyblog.
Bennyblog
DUDE!!! I didn't screw you off!!! I sent the payment and you know what I'll send you another
patsfan52
DUDE-what are you like 16?? why didnt you pm me,let me know whats going on DUDE
finestkind
Enough with the back and forth comments please. If there's a problem, contact any Team member.
patsfan52
i posted a reply,i sent his package out last monday,he got his package the next day,on tuesday,i dont care about the $10,i do care about being treated with respect and a good trader
Bennyblog
hey I'm sry about this whole argument what happened was I sent out the thing but I didn't put enough stamps on... well my dads secretary didn't but anyways I got the package back and I'm sending it again. Sry about the confusion, my bad I will take complete responsibilitie for this and this was my fault sry again
patsfan52
BEN- recieved payment,I HAD TO PAY THE POSTAGE IN ORDER TO GET MY PACKAGE?????
SALE COMPLETE
NEVER AGAIN blowup.gif
patsfan52
sale completed??????????
Bennyblog
I'm sry if you have a paypal acount I can pay you what you had to pay the post office,
patsfan52
nope
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.