Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Home from college for the weekend Check the bucket
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
sfd_11
Hey guys/girls home from college and seeing if anyone wants to trade. Check the bucket... Also picked up a 2008 Sp Authentic Felix Jones Auto Scanners at college but ill see if i can get the camera to work
phatman68
hey i have a larry johnson gu auto in my bucket that books 60 and a lj rookie that books 30 if you need em i can trade for lower bv gettin hm out o my pc
nflsam79
i need the felix i have a ton of lj in my tradelist would trade it all for the felix lmk
sfd_11
Phatman-could use the Auto/Jersey lmk what you like

NFLSAM-Like the LJ auto/jersey but dont think i could move the Jones for it.. take a look at my bucket for it though THnaks
phatman68
k it books 60 but dont need full bv on it-like the following if you can tell me bv of em
lendale auto ball?
hornug auto
t.o. patch
any 08 classics you have #d 101-250 besides the chauncey washington auto(one of my few dupes)
nflsam79
i like the paul hornung auto and the limas sweed as well lmk
sfd_11
NFlSam--Hornung Gone.. Still Have the Sweed

Phat--White is pending right now.. Hornung Is gone.. Dont have any classics left besides washington. Did you see anything that can go with the T.O. also have higher end rc cards to if your interested
phatman68
i love that bart starr-maybe i have somethin in my bucket to add? also like the other lendale too and if the rookies are forte or mendenhall maybe
nflsam79
um im sorry i cant do the lj auto for the sweed the sweed books 15 the lj 50 i could do some of the gu for the sweed lmk if theres any 08 autos i might have missed of forte desean jackson or kevin smith lmk
mpekar
no LJ's, but cmb for the felix--have a dbo or 2
sfd_11
MPekar-Whats teh book on the Jones?
mpekar
QUOTE(sfd_11 @ Feb 19 2009, 09:37 PM)
MPekar-Whats teh book on the Jones?

opg has it at $120=

2008 SP Authentic #292 Felix Jones JSY AU RC Print Run 999 $120.00
Pejarox7620
i like the jones. PM ME!
sfd_11
Sorry we must have been on the wrong page my is just the Sp Authentics Auto no jersey Card # is SP-FJ
Art Vandalay
CMB for the Felix. Thanks.
mpekar
QUOTE(sfd_11 @ Feb 19 2009, 09:45 PM)
Sorry we must have been on the wrong page my is just the Sp Authentics Auto no jersey Card # is SP-FJ

2008 SP Authentic Autographs #SPFJ Felix Jones $50.00
sfd_11
MPekar-- Love to trade it to ya bud but not a lot in that range i coudl use, cmb if theres anything else you like to go with it
mpekar
QUOTE(sfd_11 @ Feb 19 2009, 09:58 PM)
MPekar-- Love to trade it to ya bud but not a lot in that range i coudl use, cmb if theres anything else you like to go with it

really didn't see anything bud, but it's all good--thanks for your time
wvball
check my list please. Have some larry johnson GU and check out the other stuff --lets see if we can put together a deal
jackthecowboy22
I could really use the Felix for my PC...CMB PLEASE
Horns2525
Interested in tradingfor your Felix auto & T.O. gu. CMB and LMK, thanks.
ag4mvp
lmk
user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.