Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Mike Vick
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
andrade
Looking for vick autos or auto/jerseys only....Please dont come to me asking for nice cards in trade. Vicks stuff has be on the decline and still is.Please lmk what u have and what u like from me..thanks in advance

will make an exception if u have anice vick auto
rolfefreidenberg
So no Vick jersey cards? I am interested in your buffalo bills (flutie).
DennisRSWanjr
QUOTE(andrade @ Feb 18 2009, 07:09 PM)
Looking for vick autos or auto/jerseys only....Please dont come to me asking for nice cards in trade. Vicks stuff has be on the decline and still is.Please lmk what u have and what u like from me..thanks in advance

will make an exception if u have anice vick auto

SO CUZ HIS CARDS ARE ON THE DECLINE
YOU WANT TRADE A 150 CARD FOR A 150 VICK >>>WOW
REGGIE BUSH CARDS HAS GONE DOWN IF YOU HAVE SOME OF THOSE I'LL TAKE THEM AS LONG AS YOU DONT WANT ANYTHING NICE IN RETURN
marinopassinggreat
no vick, but like your cj pull out auto, spx auto, mcfadden pullout auto and the forte letterman. Let me know if I have anything you would like for them.

Marc
andrade
dennis when you learn how to read please post on my thread
""will make an exception if u have a nice vick auto""

...also if you have nothing to trade..then why post..its people like you who ruin this hobby
bigalexx
QUOTE(DennisRSWanjr @ Feb 18 2009, 04:50 PM)
SO CUZ HIS CARDS ARE ON THE DECLINE
YOU WANT TRADE A 150 CARD FOR A 150 VICK >>>WOW
REGGIE BUSH CARDS HAS GONE DOWN IF YOU HAVE SOME OF THOSE I'LL TAKE THEM AS LONG AS YOU DONT WANT ANYTHING NICE IN RETURN

Bush still sells well, Vick cards sell for very low now. One is still in the NFL, the other is in jail wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.