recvd and sent
plante23
10 days no card what is going on
phatman68
i for sure sent last week-my mail usually is slow but not this slow
plante23
still no card this is getting out of hand
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to phatman68.
phatman68
well ya you didnt receive today is sunday-i dunno what you want me to say i sent on the 18th
plante23
still no card
RGBII
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to phatman68.
phatman68
well its been two weeks-i have sent and had people receive up to a montha nd a half late-not sayin its necessary to wait that long but right now my bait is so dry i have nothin to replace it with in all honesty-and if im to replace i wouldnt replace the full bv because its not my fault that mail was lost
RGBII
Mason,

Did you purchase a Delivery Confirmation for this shipment?

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
plante23
just so you know until i recieve you owe me a 100% of bv i mailed on time and you recieved in a timely manner.you mailed late and i had no problem with that but i think i am entitled to my card back or something with the same bv of my choice.nothing stopped you from using dc.that was a choice you made.
plante23
no card again
RGBII
phatman68
What was the bv of the card? The Fisk did not book the same I know that, and you had proposed that deal. And yes I did not use dc, and that is because I only automatically do with trades over 50 bv or at traders request, it adds up and it's tough for me to even ship cards let alone puttin dc on every single one
RGBII
PM sent to Mason.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
phatman68
pm to michael
phatman68
will be sending a carl yastzremski gu friday with dc
RGBII
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to plante23.

Michael,

Do you agree to this replacement?

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
plante23
yes we discussed this deal we are good
phatman68
like i said if the fisk ends up getting to you-keep both if you want send one back it doesnt matter to me at all
RGBII
Thanks to both you gentlemen for working this out.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
phatman68
dc-0307 1790 0002 4970 3895
plante23
i recieved the yaz today this deal is closed thanks
phatman68
alright thanks and sorry again-dont give up on the fisk yet!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.