Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: NPN from Leaf Certified Materials FB
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
northicehero99
Got an envelope from Donruss for Leaf Certified Materials NPN:

Opened the envelope and inside was this:

2008 Leaf Certified Materials Certified Potential insert Jonathan Stewart CP2 #/500

Not bad for the price of a stamp.
sahetu
I always get something from Donruss, but never better than a numbered card. Have you gotten or seen any Donruss NPN as more than that, Brian?

Nice NPN regardless. smile.gif
benshobbies
I received another mail from Donruss today too! They must be catching up on their NPNs. Jonathan Stewart is pretty solid.
osufan2383
sweet not bad for an npn
FerrisBueller
QUOTE(sahetu @ Feb 13 2009, 06:55 PM)
I always get something from Donruss, but never better than a numbered card. Have you gotten or seen any Donruss NPN as more than that, Brian?

Donruss sends out GU, patches and autos, too. Good company.

I've received autos and a triple patch from them. IMO, the Leaf lines seem heavily into numbered inserts and you see that reflected in the NPN rec'd.
northicehero99
QUOTE(sahetu @ Feb 13 2009, 05:55 PM)

Well sonny in the good old day before the internet, Donruss NPNs were da bomb!

When NPN information first started I used to get gu and autos from all three companies and with the exception of Topps that seemed to be most of what they sent. Recently though I have a higher ratio of inserts to gu/aus. I think the last gu I received was via Upper Deck from Hot Prospects hockey, but everything else has been inserts that I can remember.
2000 rushing yards
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Feb 14 2009, 08:15 AM)
Well sonny in the good old day before the internet, Donruss NPNs were da bomb!

When NPN information first started I used to get gu and autos from all three companies and with the exception of Topps that seemed to be most of what they sent.  Recently though I have a higher ratio of inserts to gu/aus.  I think the last gu I received was via Upper Deck from Hot Prospects hockey, but everything else has been inserts that I can remember.

I think i've only gotten 2 or 3 GU/autos in my NPN career you're lucky Brian!

and congrats on another one
boone982
cool stewart smile.gif
benshobbies
My first Upper Deck NPN was a game used USA card from 2008 Upper Deck Series 2 if that helps. I've been getting the most cards from Donruss. I can't complain with really low-numbered cards for free!
FerrisBueller
My first Upper Deck NPN was a Jose Canseco Sweet Spot Auto. I don't remember which product year it was from off of the top of my head. I still have the card. UD used to be really cool with the NPNs.

However, since UD moved to their online NPN Request system, I have received one (1) NPN in over a year. ONE! I have submitted an entry for every product possible. The only good thing about their new system is that it doesn't cost anything except time.
northicehero99
I cannot remember my first one, but my favorite one was 2001 Topps Reserve Hockey. I got 4-5 peices from that set and 3 of the 5 were emblems and nameplates. Ed Belfour nameplate, a Shark player emblem and one other.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.