Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: still need you Bears!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
mtndew2321
Show me what you've got...Ditka, Butkus, Luckman, Grange, Payton, Sayers, Singletary, Jim McMahon, Willie Gault, Dent, William Perry, Matt Forte...any Bears star past or present, no semi-stars like Olsen, Grossman, Orton, Wolfe, Bennett, Benson, Hester, Muhammed.
Sportsshowcase2
I have a

07 National treasures triple game used prime #ed to 10
Sammy Baugh / Sid Luckman / Bob Waterfield (2 color)
looking for $250 in trade if your interested..

PM if you have an interest...thanks
mtndew2321
interested, but don't have anything that high end.
Sportsshowcase2
what does the TRIPLE slaton auto book for...

I have more bears in my bucket...also...
mtndew2321
$80....I think you have shown me some Forte autos before, but if I trade it for a Forte I want 1 nice Forte...not a couple of lower end ones.
Sportsshowcase2
Do you have any interest in trading any of your bears autos towards that /10 jersey of LUCKMAN ???

I am trying to figure out a way to get the slaton...but the only other BEAR great that I have is a $30 Butkus auto.

I like your

slaton auto
lt auto
and some of your bears auto..

just asking...cuz...i really like the Slaton...

lmk..
mtndew2321
honestly it's a super nice card, but I wouldn't want to move hat kind of BV for it. I am primarily a pretty low end trader and I wouldn't have anything left to trade.

QUOTE(Sportsshowcase2 @ Feb 11 2009, 07:16 PM)
Do you have any interest in trading any of your bears autos towards that /10 jersey of LUCKMAN ???

I am trying to figure out a way to get the slaton...but the only other BEAR great that I have is a $30 Butkus auto.
I like your

slaton auto
lt auto
and some of your bears auto..

just asking...cuz...i really like the Slaton...

lmk..

Sportsshowcase2
Do you have an interest in...

99 UD epic auto DICK BUTKUS $50
pro line auto DICK BUTKUS $30

for the slaton...auto..

I made a call to my buddy that is on here...His butkus is costing me an arm and a leg...

lmk...

mtndew2321
nah...I really don't want to trade down. This one card is my one chance to land something real nice and I want 1 great card.
Sportsshowcase2
QUOTE(mtndew2321 @ Feb 11 2009, 09:31 PM)
nah...I really don't want to trade down. This one card is my one chance to land something real nice and I want 1 great card.

Wow...I can't believe a BEARS fan would just say LAND SOMETHING nice when TWO Dick Butkus autos were just offered...

I am stunned...

thanks...anyway...
hhorton513
CMB for the the Jordan All Star or Pippen RC.
facemuscles
What product is the Sayers auto from? cool.gif
mtndew2321

I like your Luckman Letterman, Forte auto, Grange and Forte Masterpiece, and the Obama. Let me know if we can work out a deal.

QUOTE(hhorton513 @ Feb 11 2009, 07:53 PM)
CMB for the the Jordan All Star or Pippen RC.

mtndew2321
facemuscles - Fleer 2000 on the Sayers...would definitely need a nice Bear auto in return to move it as it's my only Sayers auto.
facemuscles
Gotcha, all I have is a 2008 Absolute Matt Forte Jumbo Patch (3 color) 25/25, a 2008 SPx Winning Materials Earl Bennett Dual Patch (both 2 colors) 99/99, and a 2007 Ultimate Rex Grossman Dual Patch /35 (this one is sick.) I'll post pics in a second. cool.gif
facemuscles
You may not want to trade the Sayers, but we might work something out. cool.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
facemuscles
Ah, I see you said you don't want Bennett and Grossman. I misread the post sorry. cool.gif
mtndew2321
I do like the Forte, but wouldn't trade the Sayers auto for it.
mtndew2321
another shot
Brandt504
i have this 2008 SP Authentic Matt Forte/Dick Butkus/Gale Sayers Triple Auto /25 for sale..LMK if interested
user posted image
mtndew2321
weekend crew?
mtndew2321
ttt for sunday
mtndew2321
ttt for another Sunday...show me what you got.
mtndew2321
anyone?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.