Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for GUed and autos
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
cbluem
I am looking to get the GUed and autos that you can't get rid of. The only guidelines I have are the ones that blowout cards has on theirs, as I am trying to send them in for some boxes.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.php?main_page=buying

In my bucket, each card that is available for this has a number in front of the person's name, ie. 5-Brees/250 would cost 5 GUed or autos. It has to be worth it for me to send, so just lmk what you like and lets work something out. If you want a few, we can probably work a better deal.

I just added all the ones that I recently received.

Thanks a lot
Blue
roughridercisd
i will take the brees upper deck 2001
cbluem
QUOTE(roughridercisd @ Feb 9 2009, 07:52 PM)
i will take the brees upper deck 2001

Really want each trade to be for a little more than just one. Is there anything else you like to make it a little bigger?
roughridercisd
i will take a look there were some autos i was interested in.
cbluem
QUOTE(roughridercisd @ Feb 9 2009, 08:20 PM)
i will take a look there were some autos i was interested in.

Sounds good, just lmk
phatman68
i like a few...lemme check how many junk i can move and i will let you know for sure
mvpujols#5
QUOTE(cbluem @ Feb 9 2009, 06:40 PM)
I am looking to get the GUed and autos that you can't get rid of. The only guidelines I have are the ones that blowout cards has on theirs, as I am trying to send them in for some boxes.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.php?main_page=buying

In my bucket, each card that is available for this has a number in front of the person's name, ie. 5-Brees/250 would cost 5 GUed or autos. It has to be worth it for me to send, so just lmk what you like and lets work something out. If you want a few, we can probably work a better deal.

I just added all the ones that I recently received.

Thanks a lot
Blue

hey

I will give you a Drew Brees GU for the Chris Henry

lmk, i dont want to give up 4 GU for it

lmk thanks
cbluem
QUOTE(phatman68 @ Feb 9 2009, 09:01 PM)
i like a few...lemme check how many junk i can move and i will let you know for sure

Sounds good thanks
roughridercisd
ok i like these

brees gu 5
mario williams (nfl) 5

cbluem
QUOTE(roughridercisd @ Feb 9 2009, 11:23 PM)
ok i like these

brees gu 5
mario williams (nfl) 5

please post a scan of the Brees just to make sure I have the right one. That deal works for me if you want to post it up and send me your addy, as long as they all qualify for the blowout cards deal
cbluem
Still Want MORE
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.