Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Let's trade!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
sportscollectoroz
Looking to move these for on-card autos of superstars and/or Hall of Famers, multi-color patches of superstars and/or Hall of Famers, and game-used jerseys/bats/gear of Hall of Famers.

2008 Prime Cuts #ed /5!!!
user posted image

2002 Topps Reserve LaDainian Tomlinson Autograph (BV: $100)
user posted image

2007-08 UD Premier "Noteworthy Autographs" #ed 22/35 (BV: $75)
Part of my personal collection, so it'll take a little more to trade away.
user posted image

2004 Timeless Treasures Signature Bronze Andruw Jones Autograph #ed 17/25 (BV: $50)
user posted image

2008 UD Masterpieces Captured on Canvas B.J. Upton Autograph/Jersey
user posted image

Oz w00t.gif
Gforce083
You like Robinson Cano? If so PM me
MVP Kosar
I have a dual auto in my baseball section, also check me for the LT auto, LMK if you want to trade some LT GUs for the dual
sportscollectoroz
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ Feb 8 2009, 10:03 PM)
You like Robinson Cano? If so PM me

PM sent.
sportscollectoroz
QUOTE(MVP Kosar @ Feb 8 2009, 10:12 PM)
I have a dual auto in my baseball section, also check me for the LT auto, LMK if you want to trade some LT GUs for the dual

PM sent.
zdark
Do you need this dual future Braves HOFers....
http://s410.photobucket.com/albums/pp188/z...rent=img648.jpg

LMK. Thanks.
sportscollectoroz
QUOTE(zdark @ Feb 8 2009, 11:20 PM)
Do you need this dual future Braves HOFers....
http://s410.photobucket.com/albums/pp188/z...rent=img648.jpg

LMK. Thanks.

PM sent!!
zdark
QUOTE(sportscollectoroz @ Feb 8 2009, 11:23 PM)
PM sent!!

Replied.
sportscollectoroz
Updated reflecting trades!
jaytucc
lmk what u like...
sportscollectoroz
QUOTE(jaytucc @ Mar 4 2009, 04:28 PM)
lmk what u like...

Still don't see anything. My interest in the Soriano has gone down. Do you still have the A-Rod?

Oz w00t.gif
jaytucc
QUOTE(sportscollectoroz @ Mar 4 2009, 07:49 PM)
Still don't see anything. My interest in the Soriano has gone down. Do you still have the A-Rod?

Oz w00t.gif

i still got that arod.....but i need a nice auto in return for it...looking for a 1 for 1
packers1104
I like your montana TTT, here are some nice on card autos, lmk if interested

user posted image

/25
user posted image

/150
user posted image

/25
user posted image

also have some nice patches and maybe some other stuff you might like in my bucket so check it out and lmk
cardcollector333
i will trade you 2003 upperdeck pros and prospects peyton manning auto bv 120.00 , 2003 upperdeck pros and prospects lt auto bv 80.00 and 2006 spx auto/jersey maurice drew auto rookie all 3 for the montana auto
sportscollectoroz
QUOTE(cardcollector333 @ Mar 4 2009, 06:31 PM)
i will trade you 2003 upperdeck pros and prospects peyton manning auto bv 120.00 , 2003 upperdeck pros and prospects lt auto  bv 80.00 and 2006 spx auto/jersey  maurice drew auto rookie  all 3 for the montana auto

Thank you for your offer and your interest, but I'm mainly looking for on-card autos.

Oz
snkpoct137
nice stuff!

did u receive my cards from the trade yet?
ag4mvp
lmk bout the tomlinso nauto
take a look in my cahrgers PC too
sportscollectoroz
QUOTE(packers1104 @ Mar 4 2009, 06:29 PM)
user posted image

/25
user posted image

/150
user posted image

/25
user posted image

also have some nice patches and maybe some other stuff you might like in my bucket so check it out and lmk

I like the Tomlinson and a couple others; I don't think I'd trade the Montana for them though. But thank you for your interest!

Oz
Scruffmcgruff24
i'd really like to get that montana. I had the 18/18 card but traded it a while ago. lmk thanks!
MVP Kosar
I really like the montana
sportscollectoroz
QUOTE(snkpoct137 @ Mar 4 2009, 08:27 PM)
nice stuff!

did u receive my cards from the trade yet?

I updated the status of our transaction earlier, but if you haven't seen it yet, I haven't received.
sportscollectoroz
QUOTE(ag4mvp @ Mar 4 2009, 08:29 PM)
lmk bout the tomlinso nauto
take a look in my cahrgers PC too

I like the Gates patch, Rivers patch, and the Baron Davis patch, but I don't think I'd trade down for them. Do you have anything available that is not yet in your Photobucket?

Oz w00t.gif
sportscollectoroz
QUOTE(Scruffmcgruff24 @ Mar 4 2009, 09:28 PM)
i'd really like to get that montana. I had the 18/18 card but traded it a while ago. lmk thanks!

QUOTE(MVP Kosar @ Mar 4 2009, 09:31 PM)
I really like the montana

I saw a couple cards of interest from both of you, but not for the Montana. Thank you for your interest.

Oz
marinopassinggreat
like the montana
cardcollector333
this emmitt is on pending deal .. if you like it i can get it for trade for the montana will need a little more because this emmitt is 250.00 http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/card...autoproline.jpg
sportscollectoroz
QUOTE(marinopassinggreat @ Mar 5 2009, 11:17 AM)
like the montana

The only things I saw of interest was in your Marino personal collection.
sportscollectoroz
QUOTE(cardcollector333 @ Mar 5 2009, 11:26 AM)
this emmitt is on pending deal  .. if you like it  i can get it  for trade  for the montana  will need a little more  because this emmitt is 250.00  http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/card...autoproline.jpg

I'm guessing the Smith is out of the question since the link is broken. If available, I have an interest in the Shaq auto and the Marino patch, but I would need more for the Montana. Do you have anything available that is not yet uploaded to your Bucket?

Oz w00t.gif
sportscollectoroz
Added a couple more scans! Let me know if you're interested!

Oz
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.