bravesfan09 receives:

02-03 flashback SPx Q.Richardson Auto Jersey

Additional notes:

bravesfan09
i agree
bravesfan09
i recieved today
northicehero99
PM being sent to Gotmoss89 for an update as this trade is now 30 days old.
bravesfan09
he hasnt been on
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to gotmoss89.
bob_TCC
A PM was just sent to gotmoss89 on SCF (as in Freaks) requesting an update on this transaction.

-Bob
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to gotmoss89.
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
bravesfan09
bob another 29 days. can we just close this and get it out of my transactions
bravesfan09
Anyway we can let this one end? Its been 240 days and he hasnt signed on to the site in a very long time.
gotmoss89
Sorry guys, my computer got messed up, was out of trading, never really checked e-mail ro anything.

Yes I did receieve a long time ago, once again, Im really sorry.
bob_TCC
Tom,

Glad to see you back around and glad to hear that you received your end of this trade! smile.gif

This trade is now closed as complete! wink.gif

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.