Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 48 Hr. Trade!!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Packers247
got this sweet new card in from my 1 pack spa break, it yeilded this SICK 2008 SPA rookie authentics patch auto of darren mcfadden /499! now your thinking patch right?, yeah its a 3-color one as well ( black patch peice w/ stiching, a silver stripe w/ stiching coming off the black piece, and a small white piece of jsy comin off the silver piece), just an absolutly beautiful card, now im looking for around 300-350 total BV on this bad boy, as the SV is arlund 200-225, im only looking for offers really, not too big into looking at buckets, just post your offers,a dn if you have scans i would love to see them as well, only looking for 4-5 cards max on this deal, and hopefully u'll be the proud owner of this sweet card

looking for the follwing:

MATT FORTE ( HUGE want, need an auto of his, NO JSYS, jsy/auto's are fine though)
matt ryan
joe flacco
LT
AP
favre
michael jordan
lebron
low-end chris jhonson autos
any HOF stuff
any sick cards
just about any offer of sweet stuff you can come up with

post away beasts.................................
Packers247
wow c'mon guys?, no one wants mcfadden?, this is one sweet card and from the hot new product, lmk
marcus42
Does the mcfadden really sell for that much?? I haven't looked up any mcfadden spa's so I wouldn't know but sounds like and awesome card smile.gif
skin21rip
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Packers247
not really into the dickerson and joiner, looking ofr more recent players, and yes the mcfadden sells around that much more like 180 though, but its the patch which really makes the sale, and this one is beautiful
WestCoastSkinsFan
Just an FYI, the new release pricing on SP Authentic is out. The McFadden books for 200, according to Beckett's OPG.
Packers247
the three color patch though should have an effect on its SV at least, well looking for at least 250-300 in offers, so lmk, still taking offers for maybe a day or so, lmk guys
Packers247
i cant believe no one has an offer
chris025
I have 2 forte autos but not nearly enough for it. sad.gif
Packers247
yeah man would u be willin to give some cash
chris025
QUOTE(Packers247 @ Feb 9 2009, 05:29 PM)
yeah man would u be willin to give some cash

nope,just spent all my cash on my manning autos,sorry.Got some nice higher end RCs though tongue.gif
Packers247
ok man thnx for ur time
kooljazz1966
If it sounds to good it probably ain't...CMB...when you catch a break, post a pic of your one pack pull please, Thanks! Congrats!!!
kooljazz1966
No Harm, No foul wasn't meaning to say you didn't pull a sweet. Call me jealous! tongue.gif biggrin.gif........CMB
Packers247
hey kooljazz do u want to make an offer
kooljazz1966
QUOTE(Packers247 @ Feb 9 2009, 04:49 PM)
hey kooljazz do u want to make an offer

I got a paul Hornung, plus other stuff..Cmb within reason...
Packers247
hey kooljazz, just feel free to make an offer, any at all, doesnt matter to me
reggiebushfan25
i got an AP auto nameplate "S" #ed to 8 LMK
xebulba
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

also, a LT sott auto from 2002.
langeatang
this card is gone we made a deal accept it
DennisRSWanjr
WHEN YOU GET BACK ONLINE CKECK ME FOR IT MY FRIEND
IF YOU HAVE TIME TO LOOK IN MY BUCKET PLEASE DO SO IF NOT MAYBE NEXT TIME >>.THANKS BEE
DennisRSWanjr
I SEE ITS BEEN TRADED ALREADY
miles.ngo
If the deal falls through, please check me for it.
miles.ngo
If the trade falls through, please check me for it--thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.