Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Need 2008 Topps Mayo Minis!!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
TinCastleMusic
After making the mistake of picking up a Topps Mayo blaster yesterday, I am completely hooked and have decided to work on putting the set together. I am going to probably pick up quite a few more blasters to work on the base set, but I am looking to get a jump start on the mini set (since with them only being 1 per pack, that could take quite awhile). I would like to trade for as many as possible, and I only have 7 at the moment, so pretty much need them all! I am looking for just the regular backs, but if part of a lot I would take any of the parallel backs as well. If you have any (especially in lots, the more the better), please take a look at my bucket or let me know what you need in return. Thanks!
TinCastleMusic
UPDATED 2-8!!!
cardguy08
QUOTE(TinCastleMusic @ Feb 7 2009, 04:37 PM)
After making the mistake of picking up a Topps Mayo blaster yesterday, I am completely hooked and have decided to work on putting the set together. I am going to probably pick up quite a few more blasters to work on the base set, but I am looking to get a jump start on the mini set (since with them only being 1 per pack, that could take quite awhile). I would like to trade for as many as possible, and I only have 7 at the moment, so pretty much need them all! I am looking for just the regular backs, but if part of a lot I would take any of the parallel backs as well.  If you have any (especially in lots, the more the better), please take a look at my bucket or let me know what you need in return. Thanks!

I have some of the Mayo minis available. I am looking to sell them if you are interested.

PLMK
aceecards
i ahve a stack of dupes available for sale or trade for ones i need.

will trade 2 of mine for one of yours i need
TinCastleMusic
PMs sent!!!
TinCastleMusic
UPDATED 2-9!!!
cardguy08
QUOTE(TinCastleMusic @ Feb 9 2009, 03:43 PM)
UPDATED 2-9!!!

TinCastleMusic,

Are we doing anything with the ones I offered you?

PLMK
TinCastleMusic
QUOTE(cardguy08 @ Feb 9 2009, 03:20 PM)
TinCastleMusic,

Are we doing anything with the ones I offered you?

PLMK

Wasn't sure if my last message got sent or not (computer acting weird). Anyways, for right now I will have to pass on the minis sale, but I may have some extra funds towards the end of the month, so I might message you then to see if you still have any you are looking to move. Thanks!
cardguy08
QUOTE(TinCastleMusic @ Feb 9 2009, 06:17 PM)
Wasn't sure if my last message got sent or not (computer acting weird).  Anyways, for right now I will have to pass on the minis sale, but I may have some extra funds towards the end of the month, so I might message you then to see if you still have any you are looking to move.  Thanks!

I never got the message you are talking about. Thanks for letting me know
TinCastleMusic
UPDATED 2-10!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.