Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2007 SP Authentic
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Set Building
m135
I've recently decided to go back and try to finish this set off. Right now I'm looking for the following cards:

Numbered RCs
Finished!

On Card Autos
Done!! Scans in bucket!

Patch Autos
269 - Brian Leonard
291 - Calvin Johnson
292 - Jamarcus Russell
294 - Dwayne Bowe

Please PM if you have any of em!
m135
Updated the list, added the #'d and patches I need. Please PM me if you can help!
road_runner_1964
I have these two:

156-CJ Wilson 0981/1399
162-Justin Harrell 478/999

PM on the way.
crig22
I have this Pittman-

user posted image

Interested in the Contenders LaMarr Woodley RC. Also have single color Michael Bush and Paul Williams available. Check my bucket for your Slaton autos too
m135
Responded to the above, and scratched a few off my needs list. Anyone else have anything? Especially the Palko & Landry.. can't find either of them on Ebay.
m135
Few days gone by, the list gets shorter! Pushing this to the top to see if anyone has got anything, would really rather trade for the non-autoed RCs than buy from the bay.
m135
Bump, been a week and got quite a few done and got most of them scanned!

Almost finished with the on card autos, just need Palko, but can't find it anywhere, anyone happen to have one?
toddsr
I have a Brian Leonard's auto/patch I'll trade you for these
B.Sterling Timmons auto & G.Gear Woodley auto
OR
BTL D.Pearson "A" auto
m135
QUOTE(toddsr @ Feb 14 2009, 09:28 AM)
I have a Brian Leonard's auto/patch I'll trade you for these
B.Sterling Timmons auto & G.Gear Woodley auto
OR
BTL D.Pearson "A" auto

I don't have the Timmons or Pearson anymore.. plmk if you see anything else.
m135
Pushing this up, finished all the non-patch autos! Still holding out hope that someone's got the #'d RCs.
m135
Just one more RC to finish off that set, does anyone have it before I spend $5 plus shipping on it?
mo2116
got a leonard spa i u still need
m135
QUOTE(mo2116 @ Apr 23 2009, 09:07 PM)
got a leonard spa i u still need

Is it the one in your bucket? If so, I'll have to pass, really looking for multi-color patches.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.