Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: anybody have dwayne bowe or glenn dorsey?
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
nflsam79
looking for gu autos or unredeemed redemptions only lmk
jaytucc
QUOTE(nflsam79 @ Jan 23 2009, 03:28 PM)
looking for gu autos or unredeemed redemptions only lmk

any interst in a tank tyler leaf limited redemption card for a silver monikers auto.......if so lmk
nflsam79
yeah depending on what u need from me lmk
jaytucc
QUOTE(nflsam79 @ Jan 23 2009, 04:05 PM)
yeah depending on what u need  from me lmk

if there is a way we can work a bigger trade i neeeeed that flacco auto....id be willni to go in your favor a lil
nflsam79
sorry the flacco is currently pending and even if it wasnt id really only trade it for guys in my sig did u see anything else for the redemption
jaytucc
QUOTE(nflsam79 @ Jan 23 2009, 04:49 PM)
sorry the flacco is currently pending  and even if it wasnt id really only trade it for guys in my sig did u see anything else for the redemption

i like both the dual gus and the jake long masterpieces auto
Johnny Number 5
DORSEY LCM JUMBO SWATCH IN TODAY
J5
nflsam79
jay- could do the long for it its the actual redemption card and its not reddeemed correct? its still valid correct?

johnny-i have that 1 thanx
jaytucc
QUOTE(nflsam79 @ Jan 23 2009, 05:29 PM)
jay- could do the  long for it its the actual redemption card and its not reddeemed correct? its still valid correct?
johnny-i  have that 1 thanx

yes its not redeemed.....not scratched or anything
nflsam79
well i can do the the jake long for it if u want to post it up go ahead and pm me your addy also if u dont wanna send it u can just pm me the code
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.