Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: My low-mid baseball/football/hockey
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
KCBeltranFan
I've got a stack of gu/auto here that I'd like to get traded off. Besides what's listed I have several Shawn Green gu if anyone is interested in a list. As for a wantlist I'm not too picky, but I do like patches above all else. Anyone see anything?

BASEBALL:
-----------
2002 Fleer Authentix Jersey UNRIPPED #JA-SG (#/50) BV $30 (I think?)
2002 Upper Deck Diamond Connection Bat Around Quads #GSGB
Green/Sosa/Griffey Jr/Burrell BV $40
2002 Upper Deck Diamond Connection Bat Around Quads #WGGHWilson/Giles/Green/Helton BV $25
2003 Leaf Limited TNT #148 Shawn Green Patch/Bat (#/25) BV $30
2003 SPx Rookie Auto/Jsy #172 Phil Seibel (#/1224) BV $15?
2003 SPx Young Stars Jsy/Auto #YS-RB Rocco Baldelli (#/1295) BV $25
2003 Topps Autographs #TA-DW Dontrelle Willis BV $50
2004 Fleer InScribed Signature #DW Dontrelle Willis BV $25
2006 Sweet Spot Update Autograph #SS-DW Dontrelle Willis (#/125) BV $25
2006 Topps 52 Signatures #52S-BPB Brian Bannister BV $25
2007 Bowman Chrome Black Press Plate 1/1 Shawn Green (This one would take a nice deal, but I'll entertain offers)
2007 SP Authentic By The Letter Auto #108 Hector Gimenez (#/75) BV $15
2008 UD Premier Premier Patches Dual #PP2-DW Dontrelle Willis (#/75; both are 4 strong colors) Need $30 in trade

FOOTBALL:
----------
2006 Donruss Elite Zoning Commission Patch #ZC-30 Tiki Barber (#/50; one color with heavy stitching) BV $25
2006 Playoff Prestige Stars of the NFL Patch #NFL-22 Thomas Jones (#/25, 2 colors and heavy stitching) BV $30
2008 Donruss Threads Gridiron Kings PRO Framed Red #PGK-DM Darren McFadden (#/100) BV $10
2008 Leaf Rookies & Stars Gold Materials #99 Santana Moss BV $?

HOCKEY:
----------
2007-08 Be A Player Signature Double #2S-JR Jack Johnson/Kris Russell BV $15
2007-08 SPx Dual Jsy/Auto #208 Kris Russell (25/25) BV $30
2007-08 UD Ice Glacial Graphs #GG-MS Marek Schwarz BV $15
Bill Latham
Interested in Mcfadden and Quad Griffey/Sosa/green/Burrel
Lmk Thanks Bill
phatman68
pcmb for dontrelle patch
KCBeltranFan
Bill... I liked several things but these stuck out above all others. I saw a couple more things but I suspect they'll book higher than what you need from me. Can I get BV's on these?

UD Premier Remnants 3 Donovan McNabb (#/75)
SPx Donovan McNabb 1/1
Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity Red Jsy Donovan McNabb (#/250)
Fleer Classic Combinations Jsy Donovan McNabb/Michael Vick
2007 Topps TX Exclusive Super Bown Ticket Stub Auto LJ Smith

phatman: I liked the McNabb Monday Night Heroes jsy #/5, but that's all I saw.
phatman68
sorry just moved that havent had the chance to mark it gone yet
KCBeltranFan
No problem. Let me go back through the Bucket again and see if anything else catches my eye.
Bill Latham
Then make an offer... they are for trade.. I just cant give them all for what Im asking for...lmk Thanks Bill
Bill Latham
For starters... the Mcnabb 1 of 1 has no pricing..( scarce )
KCBeltranFan
I wasn't asking for all of them, I just didn't have BV's to compare and contrast by. I didn't mean to imply that the 1/1 would have a BV either... Sorry about the oversight!
KCBeltranFan
Anyone else?
ffman
Could use the quad GU card with Sosa!
saveferris989
could use a d-train and rocco auto i got some nice joe flacco and matty ryan rookies any interest? ..pm me i got 6 or 7 that book from 8-15
KCBeltranFan
QUOTE(saveferris989 @ Jan 23 2009, 04:54 PM)
could use a d-train and rocco auto i got some nice joe flacco and matty ryan rookies any interest? ..pm me i got 6 or 7 that book from 8-15

Which Willis were you after? I'd be glad to trade, but I'm not after Flacco or Ryan. Do you have a Bucket?
KCBeltranFan
QUOTE(ffman @ Jan 23 2009, 04:50 PM)
Could use the quad GU card with Sosa!

I'll check your Bucket and get back to you. Thanks!
KCBeltranFan
Back up top. Anyone?

ffman: I'm reviewing your Bucket today and I'll be back at you by the evening.

saveferris989: Anything gu/auto in any sport will work. List/Bucket?

Bill Latham: Are you still interested in working a deal?
KCBeltranFan
ffman: I like the Andres Blanco Authentix auto and the SPx Winning Materials Greinke/Halsey the most.

Anyone else interested? I'm especially after Royals and Chiefs gu/auto.
ffman
I could work with those two.

I won't be available for trading for a while but let me know what kind of deal you would have in mind.

QUOTE(KCBeltranFan @ Jan 24 2009, 07:44 PM)
ffman: I like the Andres Blanco Authentix auto and the SPx Winning Materials Greinke/Halsey the most.

Anyone else interested? I'm especially after Royals and Chiefs gu/auto.

KCBeltranFan
No problem, just let me know when you're up for it. I'd be willing to trade out what I need to for those two. Drop me a PM whenever you are ready. Thank you!
KCBeltranFan
Up top once more. Who has some Chiefs and/or Royals gu/auto for me?
Mooche
2008 Donruss Threads Gridiron Kings PRO Framed Red #PGK-DM Darren McFadden (#/100) BV $?

Like that one, LMK
KCBeltranFan
I'd rather not trade one cheaper card at a time, but I appreciate your interest nonetheless.
KCBeltranFan
After a lengthy conversation with the Wife and a bit of thought, I've decided to no longer collect cards. I apologize to anyone who this inconveniences based on offers that are on the table, but I want to go a different way with my hobbies. Thanks to everyone for everything.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.