Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF unwanted jsys
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
Packers247
i am looking to trade for those gu's that you just do not want or need anymore, preferrably the guys you've never heard of and the ones that have a very low BV and have little worth too you, looking for baseball and football gu's like this, mostly looking for bulk amounts of these, and i will trade nice stuff for your bulk lots if you have them, but the more you got the more interested i will be, would like to pick up around 10-15 each time, but lmk what you got guys, i have letterman, jsy/autos, star autos, HOF jsys, sweet patches, Low Numbered rookies, and tons of sweet stuff availible for tradfe depending on if you got what i want, so just lmk guys, either post or just PM me, i will respond either way...post em up!..................
dmskier

I've got a few I can get rid of....

My Bucket
email me at dmskier@yahoo.com I don't come on that often so I might not respond if you pm me.
thanks
QUOTE(Packers247 @ Jan 21 2009, 04:52 PM)
i am looking to trade for those gu's that you just do not want or need anymore, preferrably the guys you've never heard of and the ones that have a very low BV and have little worth too you, looking for baseball and football gu's like this, mostly looking for bulk amounts of these, and i will trade nice stuff for your bulk lots if you have them, but the more you got the more interested i will be, would like to pick up around 10-15 each time, but lmk what you got guys, i have letterman, jsy/autos, star autos, HOF jsys, sweet patches, Low Numbered rookies, and tons of sweet stuff availible for tradfe depending on if you got what i want, so just lmk guys, either post or just PM me, i will respond either way...post em up!..................

Packers247
sound sgood ill lyk, anyone else, still need a whole lot, thanks.........
cardguy08
QUOTE(Packers247 @ Jan 21 2009, 06:52 PM)

I have some that I would consider trading away. Do you have a bucket that I can look it?
JD61
Don't you want to trade for the Game Used Cards I listed? I would like to move them. LMK

QUOTE(Packers247 @ Jan 21 2009, 05:52 PM)

Packers247
yeah but they all have to follow blowout's distinct guide lines, just look for the post in hobby headlines about trading gu's and atos for boxes at blowoutcards, just lmk guys
JD61
I have 16 that meet your wants, PM sent with details.

QUOTE(Packers247 @ Jan 23 2009, 01:02 PM)
yeah but they all have to follow blowout's distinct guide lines, just look for the post in hobby headlines about trading gu's and atos for boxes at blowoutcards, just lmk guys

metsfan2427
have a bucket
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.