Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
imacrackr
user posted image

make some offers
giantsalltheway10
please cmb
wats bv
imacrackr
QUOTE(giantsalltheway10 @ Jan 21 2009, 04:51 PM)
please cmb
wats bv

I have no clue to be honest
giantsalltheway10
could u cmb on it
would love to trade for it
booth9919
card bookes at 150 in the jan 09 beckett, pcmb for it
imacrackr
QUOTE(booth9919 @ Jan 21 2009, 05:08 PM)
card bookes at 150 in the jan 09 beckett, pcmb for it

didnt see anything but thanks for the book value
skin21rip
still an intressted party
magman
Have nothing for the Mcfadded but your sig says you like Raiders and I have a really cool LaMont Jordan if you'd be interested even though he don't play for them no more. 07 donruss threads (raiders uni) gu ball with the word "ball" in the swatch from the football /250. If they only used one ball for all it would be a 1 of 2, right? or does it only say football once on it? I don't know but let me know if you'd be interested in that.
imacrackr
QUOTE(magman @ Jan 21 2009, 05:39 PM)
Have nothing for the Mcfadded but your sig says you like Raiders and I have a really cool LaMont Jordan if you'd be interested even though he don't play for them no more. 07 donruss threads (raiders uni) gu ball with the word "ball" in the swatch from the football /250. If they only used one ball for all it would be a 1 of 2, right? or does it only say football once on it?  I don't know but let me know if you'd be interested in that.

i'm not a lamont jordan fan at all but thanks

all pms returned
magman
QUOTE(imacrackr @ Jan 21 2009, 05:51 PM)
i'm not a lamont jordan fan at all but thanks
all pms returned

No problem, fans of his are hard to come by. I admire your Donnie Avery collection, I would love to trade for one of the autos if you tell me who or what you like I can tell you what I got.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.