Packers247
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

Packers247 receives:

biran brohm FOTG jsy card "QB" peice, BV 12

jordy nelson certifeid potential jsy card BV 8

bill hall letterman auto /25

jordy nelson gridiron graphs auto

imacrackr receives:

06 ud future stars hong chih-kuo rookie auto BV 50 (sp)

08 stadium club clayton kershaw rookie auto BV 20

Additional notes:

both will send with DC and at the same time, thanks
imacrackr
agreed thanks for the trade
imacrackr
still have no t received my end of the trade yours should of been there let me know on an update
imacrackr
dude seriously whats going on here?
imacrackr
just got an IM from him today this is what it stated and i also put my reply. If this is n't a candidate for a Must Send First I don't know who is.

dude i dont have your address, need it to send, lmk

so the package you got that had my return address didn't work for you? come on man I've sent you my address before and if you didn't have it or deleted it shouldn't you of goten back to me sooner?

Matthew Smith
Address
City State Zip
Packers247
sent today, DC coming soon
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Packers247.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to imacrackr.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to imacrackr.
Packers247
i have sent out
RGBII
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Packers247.
pavi39
Packers247
still waitn to hear from this dude, he definitly has them by now...........
bob_TCC
Packers247
can we close this, he hasent been on in a long time and yeah...
Packers247
can i get any help on this one?
RGBII
Packers247
guys i just wanna get this one done with...so then i can potentially trade again, i mean this guys hasen't been on since the 12th of febuary...
imacrackr
tthis is a done deal thanks for the trade sorr was out of town on family stuff and didn't know my password
Packers247
whew thanks man, can close this one then guys, thank you
Packers247
help here guys, you can now close this one, thanks
Packers247
good to go with this one
pavi39
I do not see where either of you have confirmed receipt. I can assume you have since you both want to close this, but until you actually verify receipt of the cards it cannot be closed.
pavi39
pavi39
Packers247
i have recieved and you can check post #20 of imacrackr where he stated he was out of town and got the cards
pavi39
QUOTE(imacrackr @ Mar 24 2009, 04:11 PM)
tthis is a done deal thanks for the trade sorr was out of town on family stuff and didn't know my password

As I stated before, I can assume since he wants the deal done that he received his cards, but where does he specifically say that he received his end of the deal?
Packers247
well your right...so i guess we'll wait for him then
Packers247
i wonder if this trade will ever get done, i mean last time this guy left for about 40 days b/c he forgot his password and now he hasn't been on for like three days, can we please just close this b/c i don't think he would want it closed if he hadn't received yet
pavi39
QUOTE(Packers247 @ Mar 28 2009, 09:51 AM)
i wonder if this trade will ever get done, i mean last time this guy left for about 40 days b/c he forgot his password and now he hasn't been on for like three days, can we please just close this b/c i don't think he would want it closed if he hadn't received yet

Do you still have the DC number for this transaction? It would help to close it if you have it and post it in the transaction.
Packers247
i threw it away awile ago after i checked it to see if he had the cards, I know he has the cards and why would he want it closed if he didn't have them, I just think b/c he took so long last time to come back on, that the same might happen again, and i will never be able to trade, he has had the cards for over 35 days or so, can we please just close this one guys?
Packers247
any help today?
Packers247
how about today....?
Packers247
its been a week now since he's been on again, just lmk what we can do here?
Packers247
how about closing this one today guys, this trade has for sure been completed and I just want this one to be done, so I can potentially get back, trading again...
Packers247
Are we ever gonna be able to close this one guys????
Packers247
is this ever gonna get done, or can i at least get a response or something????
finestkind
QUOTE(Packers247 @ Apr 6 2009, 08:23 AM)
is this ever gonna get done, or can i at least get a response or something????

As you were told before. imacrackr needs to post that he received his end of the agreement. Until that happens. Stop asking for this transaction to be closed.
Packers247
he hasn't been on for awile now though, and the last time we waited for him he took nearly 50 days!
Packers247
anything guys?
Packers247
how about tody...........?
bob_TCC
Packers247,

Have you been able to locate the tracking number for the package that you sent?

-Bob
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
imacrackr,

Did you receive the package that Packers247 sent?

-Bob
Packers247
he hasnt been on in like a long time, and no i was unable to find the receipt for the trade.........................................
urbanmonk
imacrackr
got these cards. thought this was a closed deal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.