Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for National Treasures: Dickerson, Gifford
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Penguin101
Maybe also other retired Giants players.

PM me with what you got, high quality images a must. Check my bucket, can also do PayPal for the right cards.
Penguin101
QUOTE(Penguin101 @ Jan 18 2009, 02:48 PM)

PM me with what you got, high quality images a must. Check my bucket, can also do PayPal for the right cards.

still looking...
goskins
QUOTE(Penguin101 @ Jan 18 2009, 08:48 AM)

CMB for what you might be interested in...many different Giants.

Some of the images are taken with a camera and may not be the best quality, but my scanner is down right now.

Interested in Theismann and maybe Brown cut. Shoot me a list and we'll go from there.
Penguin101
QUOTE(goskins @ Jan 19 2009, 07:29 PM)
CMB for what you might be interested in...many different Giants.

Some of the images are taken with a camera and may not be the best quality, but my scanner is down right now.

Interested in Theismann and maybe Brown cut. Shoot me a list and we'll go from there.

Lots of really nice stuff, especially your 8x10 collection. However I didn't find anything I'm looking for atm.
goskins
QUOTE(Penguin101 @ Jan 19 2009, 01:54 PM)
Lots of really nice stuff, especially your 8x10 collection. However I didn't find anything I'm looking for atm.

Thanks for the compliment. Maybe next time then.
Penguin101
Still looking...
bfulleryouthguy
check this out:

http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p223/bf...ent=ltaylor.jpg

like the staubach u have on ebay
Penguin101
still looking...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.