Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Tiger earns 11th career major with British Openwin
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Golf
gopackgo
http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/britishopen...tory?id=2527586

He did awesome, pretty much dominating the field....it helped that Sergio Garcia fell apart in the final round but other than that it was Tiger all the way....I think the secret to his success this time was not using his driver since he has struggled with it, and teeing off with his irons....this led to him leading the fairway hit category and setting up some nicer approach shots eventually dropping his total score....Great job Tiger!
KHarmon
It was a great finish....I especially liked it when he sunk the final putt on 18....the emotions broke loose....it was really a great moment.
acampione
he was quite emotional too...
mvpujols#5
i'm glad that he was able to win after the loss of his father.
gopackgo
Yes it was, I'm not complaining about getting to see his wife laugh.gif
kooljazz1966
Kool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
futbolplaya934
i was hoping sergio would make a run and mayb steal one from tiger but it didn't happen. sad.gif My boy sergio will win one soon.
gopackgo
QUOTE(futbolplaya934 @ Jul 23 2006, 09:13 PM)
i was hoping sergio would make a run and mayb steal one from tiger but it didn't happen. sad.gif My boy sergio will win one soon.

On PTI they were arguing about Sergio was dressed lol...they said he shouldn't have dressed in the color of urine since he wet himself lol....it was wierd.
futbolplaya934
QUOTE(gopackgo @ Jul 24 2006, 06:18 PM)
On PTI they were arguing about Sergio was dressed lol...they said he shouldn't have dressed in the color of urine since he wet himself lol....it was wierd.

i think he wore yellow cause it was the last day of the tour da france and he wanted to wear the yellow jersey like that. idk i thought it looked cool that he wore all yellow. but some don't thats there opinon. But sergio's time is comeing. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.