Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sale: giantsalltheway10 to wonderdork
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
wonderdork
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

wonderdork receives:

All Bronco and Lios crads from group break of one box of Gridiron Gear football cards.

giantsalltheway10 receives:

$5.00 via paypal

Additional notes:

http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/i...T&f=60&t=198381
giantsalltheway10
thats the deal
thanks for joining and good luck in the break
giantsalltheway10
did not get any hits from group break and informed me he did not want his base
wonderdork
QUOTE(giantsalltheway10 @ Jan 16 2009, 08:26 PM)

This is true.
finestkind
In order for this transaction not to be closed as a failed transaction, wonderdork needs to receive something for the money he spent. Please try and work something out. Or post in the transaction if you would rather have it failed. Thanks
bob_TCC
QUOTE(giantsalltheway10 @ Jan 16 2009, 11:26 PM)

QUOTE(wonderdork @ Jan 17 2009, 12:44 AM)
This is true.

QUOTE(finestkind @ Jan 17 2009, 01:38 AM)
In order for this transaction not to be closed as a failed transaction, wonderdork needs to receive something for the money he spent. Please try and work something out. Or post in the transaction if you would rather have it failed. Thanks

Actually, the nature of group box breaks is indeed that each participant may or may not receive "great pulls" or even any cards at all (even though base card(s) were pulled in this situation). Therefore, such transactions are viewed as purchasing the opportunity to take part in the group as well as any cards that result from that opportunity.

So, we just need giantsalltheway10 to confirm that payment was received and then this sale can be closed as complete.

-Bob
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to giantsalltheway10.
giantsalltheway10
payment was recieved
thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.