None Specified.
5toosweet
OOPS!!!

I MEANT SALE.

MY BAD.
5toosweet
PAYMENT RECEIVED!
bob_TCC
This transaction has been updated to display as a sale.

When creating transactions, please take an extra moment to make sure you're setting the Transaction type radio button to the proper choice.
bob_TCC
I agree with the details of this sale and payment was indeed sent via PayPal on 1/4/09. My mailing address was included with the PayPal notice.

So, please send all of the Pittsburgh Pirates cards to that address. smile.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
I apologize for the delay in updating this transaction, but I'm just now opening packages from Wednesday - Friday due to the demands of my day job this past week. sad.gif

I received my cards on Friday (1/23/09).

The Pirates cards included 8 base cards, 1 RC card, 1 numbered GU card and 1 numbered, manufactured patch card. Thanks for sending the 4-player base card that included Clemente in my direction.

In addition, the package contained the following cards from other subjects/teams: 3 base cards and 1 numbered parallel card.

Great cards coupled with strong communication and fast, quality shipping equals a smooth and easy transaction. Looking forward to your next group box break.

Thanks again, Abel. wink.gif

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.