Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trade: bigacards and Packers247
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
bigacards
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

bigacards receives:

A.J. Hawk 06 gridiron gear rookie jsy/auto /50!

and

JOHNNIE LEE HIGGINS

07 contenders rookie ticket auto

07 bowman chrome auto

07 gridiron gear prime jsy/prime jsy/ball card /50 HTG

Packers247 receives:

brandon jackson sp authentic auto/jrsy rc

brandon jackson topps chrome refractor auto/50

braylon edwards ud heroes auto /25

Additional notes:

None Specified.
Packers247
sounds great!, confirmed...will send monday

heres my address:

thanks man

Do not post addresses in the trade agreements.
Packers247
i have sent, and am supposed to send frist, but heres the DC number for our trade, and i expect you to send with DC as well, thank you:

0308 2040 0000 5460 5993
Packers247
hey man just confirming to see if you got the cards yet, the status on the postal service website said it was indeed delivered on January 20th, lmk, and send soon like we said and w/ DC thanks
Packers247
need to know whats happening as far as recieving and sneding goes.......lmk
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to bigacards.
Packers247
still wanting an update, LMK ASAP
northicehero99
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to bigacards.
Packers247
NEED TO KNOW SOMETHING!!!!
Packers247
gosh i better not be getting scammed, any other info i can have on bigacards, b/c it seems to me that he won't be back here for awile....
RGBII
Packers247
getting a bit rediculous...where the heck is this guy
Packers247
sent with DC, was recieved on the 15 of januaray, no contact form this member and 140 or so BV of mine right down the drain, anything we can do here with bigacards?????????????
Packers247
no response or nothing, need serious help with this trade?????
Packers247
so it ooks like no one is goona help with this trade, mods anything we can do, or did i just lose my cards and he gets free stuff???, wow idk what to say anymore...i cant even get any help on this trade
northicehero99
Packers247
wow, so i lose cards, yeah this is real nice, no real help of finding ways to contact him, this is just great, i lose over 130 worth of BV and i cant get help, why can't we do anything about this guy, you guys have to have some info on him that i could use.....
Packers247
ok he's back guys, lets make sure this deal gets done
bigacards
here is your dc# as promised 03041070000132778548

once again sorry for the delay
bigacards
Label/Receipt Number: 0304 1070 0001 3277 8548

Your item was delivered at 10:45 AM on February 20, 2009 in GENOA, WI 54632
RGBII
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Packers247.
Packers247
yes i have recieved
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.