Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Golf > Golf Trading
patsfan52
thanks
patsfan52
anyone???
patsfan52
ANYONE????
51CardDeck
PCMB, have some Golf Auto's and GU in my bucket. Also have a bunch of 2001 SPA SOTT and 02 SP Game Used Front 9 Fabrics, none of the short prints tho.(these are not scanned in bucket)

PLMK thanks,

Bobby
patsfan52
QUOTE(51CardDeck @ Jan 26 2009, 05:50 PM)
PCMB, have some Golf Auto's and GU in my bucket. Also have a bunch of 2001 SPA SOTT and 02 SP Game Used Front 9 Fabrics, none of the short prints tho.(these are not scanned in bucket)

PLMK thanks,

Bobby

bob-alot of nice stuff,anything of interest in my bucket???
patsfan52
anyone???
patsfan52
ALSO looking for 03-sp game-used au/jsy combo's
patsfan52
anyone???
patsfan52
ANYONE??
fishkid
i have this

02 Sp games used David Gossett 1194/1750
patsfan52
what do you need??
fishkid
i like the double dragon comics and some of your new england stuff
patsfan52
what do you have for trade that i need?
patsfan52
anyone???
patsfan52
anyone??
sportsfan614
I like...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Which golf Autos did you like?
patsfan52
CASSELL AND PAPI ANOT FOR TRADE
patsfan52
wha golf auto's??????
patsfan52
only looking for certified auto's thanks
sportsfan614
QUOTE(pats&rsoxfan @ Mar 17 2009, 06:04 PM)
wha golf auto's??????

CMB...

(I.P. autos)
patsfan52
anyone??
tjk25
Any interest in a Charles Howe III Fairway Fabrics auto/shirt? Think is was 01 or 02 SP. Have more to offer and will be easier to scan over the week-end, but i know i have shirt cards of Johnny Miller and Peter Jacobsen among others as well as some autos. Let me know, thanks.

Tom
patsfan52
QUOTE(tjk25 @ Apr 3 2009, 11:49 AM)
Any interest in a Charles Howe III Fairway Fabrics auto/shirt?  Think is was 01 or  02 SP.  Have more to offer and will be easier to scan over the week-end, but i know i have shirt cards of Johnny Miller and Peter Jacobsen among others as well as some autos.  Let me know, thanks.

Tom

VERY INTERESTED inthe golf get back to me ok thanks rob
tjk25
QUOTE(pats&rsoxfan @ Apr 3 2009, 01:38 PM)
VERY INTERESTED inthe golf get back to me ok thanks rob

will put a scan on my bucket over the week-end...will let you know when it's there.

Tom
patsfan52
QUOTE(tjk25 @ Apr 3 2009, 03:04 PM)
will put a scan on my bucket over the week-end...will let you know when it's there.

Tom

cool-what are you looking for?
tjk25
well i looked at your bucket and saw all the Sox stuff, not sure what is your PC and what is for trade though. Basically the three teams in my sig are what i'm trying to restrict my collecting to now, with the exception of some hockey & baseball HOF'ers. So as not to get my anticipations up, i'll wait to see what you are interested in first and go from there.

I do have some autos as well, been put away pretty much since i bought the product so don't want to guess on who i have. I will include them in the bucket album once scanned.

Do want to share that the Howell auto/shirt, i actually got 2 of them out of the same pack! I thought to myself geez this is thick, then realized it was 2 cards. Just another fine example of UD's quality control, but at least it was good for the purchasor! smile.gif

patsfan52
QUOTE(tjk25 @ Apr 3 2009, 03:24 PM)
well i looked at your bucket and saw all the Sox stuff, not sure what is your PC and what is for trade though.  Basically the three teams in my sig are what i'm trying to restrict my collecting to now, with the exception of some hockey & baseball HOF'ers.  So as not to get my anticipations up, i'll wait to see what you are interested in first and go from there.

I do have some autos as well, been put away pretty much since i bought the product so don't want to guess on who i have.  I will include them in the bucket album once scanned.

Do want to share that the Howell auto/shirt, i actually got 2 of them out of the same pack!  I thought to myself geez this is thick, then realized it was 2 cards.  Just another fine example of UD's quality control, but at least it was good for the purchasor! smile.gif

ok-let me know when you have pics ok,i do have sox's i would trade ok thanks buddy
tjk25
You looking for any Bruins or Pats stuff still? Been meaning to put team folders on my buckt so maybe now i can get a jumpstart on these two. just curious....
patsfan52
QUOTE(tjk25 @ Apr 3 2009, 03:55 PM)
You looking for any Bruins or Pats stuff still?  Been meaning to put team folders on my buckt so maybe now i can get a jumpstart on these two.  just curious....

mostly patriots and red sox -golf,bruins i have were a gift thanks
tjk25
ok...had more hockey then football, and not too much Sox to deal, but may have some Lynn or Boggs stuff to part with. again, will bucket what i have available. Talk to you over the week-end.
tjk25
i have to apologize, did some updates on my pc and it only messed things up. still not working right, my explorer will not load up. so ticked...

anyway, as that was my nightmare i didn't get to scan the stuff, so for now i will make a list and hope to get a scan done shortly. here is what i have in golf:

GU:
02 Howell III Fairway Fabrics shirt/auto (4 color)
02 Johnny Miller Fairway Fabricks (white)
02 Ray Floyd America's Best (white)
01 SPA JJ Henry Tour Swatch (Burgandy/white) /500
01 SPA David Berganio Jt Tour Swatch (tan/brown) /500
01 SPA Greg Kraft Tour Swatch (black/white) /500
01 SPA Peter Jacobsen Tour Swatch (mint/white) /250

Autos (all SPA):
Matt Kuchar
Jesper Parnevik
Frank Lickliyter
KJ Choi
Joe Ogilvie
Tim Clark
Billy Ray Brown

again, sorry about not having a scan, trust me...not happy about the pc issues. Let me know what you could use, and if you have a guide for pricing them. Thanks.

Tom
patsfan52
would be interested in the spa auto's,let me know on total bv$ oki have a new beckett with golf but would need year of card ok,let me know what cards of interest so i would let you know if trade-able ok thanks buddy
tjk25
The autos are all 2001 SP Authentic. My PC is back up and running so i will scan them so that you can see them tonight...late tonight.

I don't know how realistic any of these may be to trade, but this is what i see on your page that i like.

Spaceman auto, Wakefield Sweet Sigs auto, DelCarmen rookie auto, Lyle auto and Burrelson auto (maybe...have to see if i have one)

I don't have a beckett with the golf pricing, which one has it anyway? If you can price them out i'd appreciate it. So back at ya for now, will let ya know when the scan is up. thanks.

tom

patsfan52
QUOTE(tjk25 @ Apr 7 2009, 05:10 PM)
The autos are all 2001 SP Authentic.  My PC is back up and running so i will scan them so that you can see them tonight...late tonight. 

I don't know how realistic any of these may be to trade, but this is what i see on your page that i like.

Spaceman auto, Wakefield Sweet Sigs auto, DelCarmen rookie auto,  Lyle auto and Burrelson auto (maybe...have to see if i have one)

I don't have a beckett with the golf pricing, which one has it anyway?  If you can price them out i'd appreciate it.  So back at ya for now, will let ya know when the scan is up.  thanks.

tom

i have a new becket card plus with golf,i just need the discription of each card year/player if pic's would help,also on sox no can do wakefield thanks
tjk25
ok...will scan front and backs tonight. Still interested in the Howell III as well? Will be late as i have a late volleyball match. thanks, especially for your patience.

tom
tjk25
Sorry, horrible night and an even worse morning. Scans are now on my bucket front page. Have a look....
patsfan52
01-jasper-$10
01-6 common auto's $8 total $58

7-jersey's $6
1-au/jsy $15 total $57

total $115

get back to me on what you want to do ok thanks rob
tjk25
Wow, the Howell was $60 when it first booked, that much i do remember *S*
I'd be good to trade the lot if you can use it all. I just want to check to see if i do or don't have the Burrelson, will let ya know tonight. laundry day so i will be home. Talk to you later.
patsfan52
i would like if you want to do a golf package trade at book value,auto's and jersey's,i have 1 buchholz bowman auto $15 im sure you could use,and let me know other interest ok buddy,thanks rob
tjk25
Sounds good, will be in touch tonight. And yes, could use the Clay!
patsfan52
OK
tjk25
I have the Burrelson. So how are the cards i liked in value compared to the golf cards?
patsfan52
pic some cards i will let you know if available ok
tjk25
this is what i like: Spaceman auto, DelCarmen rookie auto, Lyle auto and the Bucholtz auto you told me you have. any available?
patsfan52
QUOTE(tjk25 @ Apr 8 2009, 10:59 PM)
this is what i like:  Spaceman auto, DelCarmen rookie auto, Lyle auto and the Bucholtz auto you told me you have.  any available?

those i caint do,real hard to find them,i have to go,pm me with other interest ok thanks buddy
tjk25
ok. will check things out and post tomorrow. thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.