received shipping out tomorrow thanks
cards101
Awesome thanks
kamikid
received
bob_TCC
QUOTE(kamikid @ Jan 15 2009, 08:19 PM)
received

You actually indicated that you received 3 days ago and that you'd be shipping your end of this trade 2 days ago. Did that happen as planned?

-Bob
cards101
At 10:26 AM On January 13th he sent me a PM that he received, that was in a reply that I sent to him asking him for the DC #. I check up every day day atleasst once or twice on the DC #a to see where they are.

Then at 2:02 PM yesterday he finally sent me a PM with a DC #. I could have the package already if he mailed the day he reported that he received.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(cards101 @ Jan 16 2009, 03:40 AM)
At 10:26 AM On January 13th he sent me a PM that he received, that was in a reply that I sent to him asking him for the DC #. I check up every day day atleasst once or twice on the DC #a to see where they are.

Then at 2:02 PM yesterday he finally sent me a PM with a DC #. I could have the package already if he mailed the day he reported that he received.

Please just provide the tracking number that kamikid provided.

Thanks,

-Bob
cards101
Label/Receipt Number: 0308 2040 0002 0521 1417

Your item was accepted at 3:50 PM on January 15, 2009 in WALTHAM, MA 02452. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
cards101
Received thanks please close
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.