Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Clueless about Yu Gi Oh, so they up for sell cheap
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Gaming > Gaming Marketplace
Tarasadie17
We recently purchased a sports card collection and included in the lot were a whole bunch of Yu Gi Oh cards. We have no clue about Yugioh cards, so we are blowing them all out, with low starting minimum bids of .99 cents plus combined shipping for multiple lot winners.

There are unopened tins and packs, as well as foil singles. Here is the link....

YuGiOh stuff for sale, please take it away
captkirk42
Yup looks like you did the best thing for that stuff. I think Ugly-Oh has had it's 15 minutes and the fat lady is walking off the stage. That tin with the Hologram looks like it's pretty popular 10 bids so far and $10something Congratulations.
Tarasadie17
You're not exactly inspiring my prospective buyers Kirk.... tongue.gif

QUOTE(captkirk42 @ Jan 7 2009, 01:15 PM)
Yup looks like you did the best thing for that stuff. I think Ugly-Oh has had it's 15 minutes and the fat lady is walking off the stage. That tin with the Hologram looks like it's pretty popular 10 bids so far and $10something Congratulations.

Tarasadie17
I should mention I also got some foil singles if anyone is interested in trading, just let me know....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.