Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Allen & Ginter George Washington hair DNA 1/1 FS
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
Mkivtrd
Hey guys,

I recently got this card back from beckett with a 9 grade. Which seems to be really undergraded for the condition i think its in. I am looking at taking some offers or trading.

I will consider trades for cases, jordan cards, babe ruth.

user posted image
user posted image
snkpoct137
how much did u give up for that beaut?
aceecards
I got a jordan auto or ruth quad gu card

STLcardinals888
QUOTE(snkpoct137 @ Jan 6 2009, 09:54 PM)

Mkivtrd
QUOTE(snkpoct137 @ Jan 6 2009, 09:54 PM)

traded some stuff for it, non card related. *cough* a car *cough*
troygoesdeep
love it cmb !!!!!!!! will give up huge
Mkivtrd
user posted image
troygoesdeep
amazing nice card would love to get a second hair card especially that one!
Ducks3087
not to be a jerk or anything but can you show us a scan with your name writen on a piece of paper over the card.
mvpujols#5
I saw a Graded one just like that on ebay a few weeks ago!

nice card!
Mkivtrd
i am more looking for trades, cause the economy the way it seems people dont have money right now, which i 100% understand, my business is in a bad situationr right now also. if anyone has any 08 sterling topps cases let me know. I really want to bust some babe ruth boxes!
troygoesdeep
would u send first if u made a deal?
Mkivtrd
QUOTE(troygoesdeep @ Jan 6 2009, 10:11 PM)
would u send first if u made a deal?

I have no problem sending first to established members. you can PM me for my phone number also if you want to chat about it.
Sports Showcase
wonder why it got a 9? i bet george had a split end on one end of his hair and beckett gigged the card for it.. lol j/k

sent you a pm.
Mkivtrd
QUOTE(Sports Showcase @ Jan 6 2009, 10:18 PM)
wonder why it got a 9?  i bet george had a split end on one end of his hair and beckett gigged the card for it..  lol  j/k

sent you a pm.

whoever ends up with the card should send back for a re-grade. I think this card got graded on a monday morning, as how people say never buy a car made on monday. Card is def gem mint 9.5 or 10. But hey im not the grader here.
aceecards
Just out of curiosity

The images are taken from different photoshack accounts?

is there a reason for that?
aceecards
ya got a link to your buckets?
Mkivtrd
QUOTE(aceecards @ Jan 6 2009, 10:26 PM)
Just out of curiosity

The images are taken from different photoshack accounts?

is there a reason for that?

i dont understand? i didnt use photshack? I upladed them at imageshack.us its a free website you use, i dont have an account there..
aceecards
also can you provide the beckett serial number off the grade label ?
Boston5761
got a Johnnie Lee Higgins Bowman Chrome Auto...

LMK biggrin.gif

aceecards
QUOTE(Mkivtrd @ Jan 6 2009, 10:29 PM)
i dont understand? i didnt use photshack? I upladed them at imageshack.us its a free website you use, i dont have an account there..

imageshack.. photoshack.. there all the same! laugh.gif
Mkivtrd
QUOTE(aceecards @ Jan 6 2009, 10:29 PM)
ya got a link to your buckets?

dont have photobucket, but if your in doubt this is my card i can take some specific photos of the card if needed.
aceecards
QUOTE(Mkivtrd @ Jan 6 2009, 10:31 PM)
dont have photobucket, but if your in doubt this is my card i can take some specific photos of the card if needed.

no doubt.

Did you see my pm??
troygoesdeep
sent u a pm
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Mkivtrd @ Jan 6 2009, 10:31 PM)

I'd like to see a picture of you wearing a TradingCardCentral.com t-shirt (click here for more details) and holding that card. tongue.gif

Seriously, welcome to the site! That's certainly a very unique card!

-Bob
aceecards
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jan 6 2009, 10:34 PM)
I'd like to see a picture of you wearing a TradingCardCentral.com t-shirt (click here for more details) and holding that card.  tongue.gif

Seriously, welcome to the site!  That's certainly a very unique card!

-Bob

The man with the plan!! laugh.gif
aceecards
heck id send him a free tshirt !

Ill even buy!
kooljazz1966
QUOTE(Mkivtrd @ Jan 6 2009, 08:52 PM)
Hey guys,

I recently got this card back from beckett with a 9 grade. Which seems to be really undergraded for the condition i think its in. I am looking at taking some offers or trading.

BGS failed in their job IMO. That framed mini DNA Relic card should have been given the benefit of doubt from factory straight to owner; 9.5 grade. There are likely no noticeble flaws with the naked eye and the card is pretty much encapsulated. A&G Relics don't move around in frames unless someone purposely puts the effort to forcibly move them around. Congrats.
patsfan52
sounds fishy
snkpoct137
QUOTE(pats&rsoxfan @ Jan 7 2009, 09:50 PM)
sounds fishy

actually it sounds far from it
Mkivtrd
QUOTE(pats&rsoxfan @ Jan 7 2009, 08:50 PM)
sounds fishy

explain how it sounds "fishy"
deltacards
Cool card! I don't have anything that would come close to touching it though!.... It amazes me what they come up with!

Congrats
Nate
Mkivtrd
QUOTE(deltacards @ Jan 7 2009, 10:32 PM)
Cool card!  I don't have anything that would come close to touching it though!....  It amazes me what they come up with!

Congrats
Nate

thank you! I am not interested in just a 1 card trade, If someone has a nice collection they would want to trade for this card I am up for it, I am responding to all PMs to interest on the card.
Sports Showcase
did you get my pm that i sent you?
patsfan52
i mean,why would you trade a card that might be worth thousands?? i dont understand,what are you looking for in trade???
dielonthug
QUOTE(pats&rsoxfan @ Jan 7 2009, 11:17 PM)
i mean,why would you trade a card that might be worth thousands?? i dont understand,what are you looking for in trade???

Maybe hes loaded and doesn't care how much he could sell it for... smile.gif
patsfan52
boy i could use $$$$
Mkivtrd
still up for grabs
www.fpcards.com
We might have some stuff on our site you would be interested for it. I would need to see a scan of the back of the holder.
Mkivtrd
anyone have any topps sterling cases?
www.fpcards.com
will you not post a photo of the back of the holder?
Baseball2009
CMB and see if you like anything.

PLMK
THANKS
Mkivtrd
QUOTE(www.fpcards.com @ Jan 11 2009, 12:17 AM)
will you not post a photo of the back of the holder?

I can email you some photos of the back of the card if you wish, please pm me your information.

To anyone going to the Texas Houston TriStar expo, i will be there with the George Washington hair, so if you want to meet up PM me. I am going to try and be there the entire event.
troygoesdeep
i sent u a pm!
Mkivtrd
the GW has been sold, the buyer is a member here, if he decides to post about it I will let him.

It was a sad day letting it go, but it will for sure make the new owner very very happy.

thanks and I appreciate all of the leads and interest you guys gave me!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.