Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: for those busting contenders
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
brandonmarshallfan
im looking for a malcolm kelly auto and glenn dorsey auto from this and other inserts of them as well
deantap
Hey, how about a DC# for our trade. I've reminded you numerous times and two Mods have also asked you to update our trade agreement. You couldn't afford a stamp so now we sit here almost 3 weeks after the original agreement and you have yet to deliver? I updated on my end as I went ahead and shipped AS WE AGREED TO yet you have yet to post a DC#. I see you have logged onto the site for the past couple days so maybe you should take care of OVERDUE business before trying to do trades or hold a Group Break? Whats up with that? If you do a Group Break as well as you do a trade these people will be waiting forever and this site doesn't need anymore like that!!!
cwells46
If that is who I think it is....She was kicked off of SCF for stealing several cards from members via trades....Same username and all...
Drew5Stanton5
QUOTE(cwells46 @ Jan 8 2009, 10:34 PM)
If that is who I think it is....She was kicked off of SCF for stealing several cards from members via trades....Same username and all...

I think I smell something funny here...
jmiles2579
wow what a thread to read
Pejarox7620
This looks like this may turn sour....
brandonmarshallfan
ask 2 of the people they blocked my account so i cant get there addy i been trying to work with mods to get addys from that site so i can mail since i moved i sent 2 that i found there addys so ask them if they got there cards as they where sent and if anyone can id like to get the other guys addys from that site i need to send
WestCoastSkinsFan
I have a feeling this might be better conversation for PMs, not a trade thread. Let's stay out of squabbles, guys.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.