The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

cardinal receives:

70 dollars

deantap receives:

GB cards

Additional notes:

None Specified.
bob_TCC
This transaction has been updated to display as a sale.

When creating transactions, please take an extra moment to make sure you're setting the Transaction type radio button to the proper choice.
deantap
I AGREE
cardinal
need ur addy deantap.
bob_TCC
cardinal,

Did you receive payment for this sale?

-Bob
cardinal
yea this is part of a GB so i got my payments for all of my upcoming sales already.
deantap
Do you have a DC# for me?
cardinal
shipped monday
deantap
CARDS RECEIVED

VERY VERY POORLY PACKAGED and unprotected-cards had tape on them and were loose inside the envelope with damaged corners, etc to some of the base and inserts. Will never deal with again!!
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to cardinal.
cardinal
lies. all the cards were tightly taped and "well protected" in the words of haymac who was another one of the people in my group break, all the cards were shipped the same.
finestkind
deantap please post a scan of the cards and packing materials if you still have them. Thanks
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to deantap.
deantap
Don't have the cards anymore-sold them on the bay as part of a huge lot. I can only describe the way my package arrived as others have no say in the way my cards were delivered. rolleyes.gif Some cards were loosely (or came loose) taped between two white "fakes" and when they came loose the tape stuck to a couple. As described before this was "only" the base and inserts and not the JSY "hit". There was no need for me to lie or bring something like this up if it didn't happen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.