Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Buffalo Bills Game Used and Autos
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Jazzzmannn
I am looking to trade for Buffalo Bills game used and autos. I have no specific players i am looking for, if they played for the Bills and are in a Bills jersey, i will more than likly be interested.

I am also looking for a 2002 Leaf Certified Eric Moulds Blue Mirror Autograph /25 and a Gold Mirror Autograph /10. These two cards i will purchase or trade in your favor for.

Please take a look at my website and see if there is anything you are interested in trading for your Bills Cards.

http://www.gobuffalobills.com/
NoahMyBoy03
I have a '04 Ultimate Collection LEE EVANS Auto/RC #158/250 ($40) and a '06 Ultra Willis McGahee Scoring Kings Jersey Card. I'd be willing to trade them for your: Miguel Cabrera 2005 Sweet Spot Signatures 48/175 BV $50

Thanks and plmk

aceecards
I have multiple
Losmans
Paarish
Evans
gu and autos..

I collect hofers autos and GU any sport..

LMK
Jazzzmannn
QUOTE(aceecards @ Jul 20 2006, 05:27 AM)
I have multiple
Losmans
Paarish
Evans
gu and autos..

I collect hofers autos and GU any sport..

LMK

You have some very nice cards, these are the ones that i have some interest in. If there is anything on my site that you want to trade for these let me know. I will rank them in the order of preferance.

Parrish Ultimate Auto/Jersey
Evans Signature Autograph
Losman Autograph
Kelly/Losman Leaf Limited Dual Jersey
Parrish Absolute Auto/Jersey
McGahee Sage Autograph
Jim Kelly Classic Draft Jersey
McGahee Donruss Elite Jersey

Thanks

jackthecowboy22
Have a McGahee jsy on my bucket
aceecards
Pm sent.. very nice site...
Hallsgator
Pulled one today from Prestige:
Prestigious Pros Josh Reed GU jsy blue
vikingfan101
I have an 04 Leaf Certified I believe, Bruce Smith Jersey card /100. I didnt see anything I needed on your site, but if youll buy, PM me.
Bags5MVP
Would you be interested in a Drew Bledsoe jersey card that shows Drew in his Buffalo Bills uni but says Cowboys?
Jazzzmannn
QUOTE(Bags5MVP @ Jul 23 2006, 12:54 PM)
Would you be interested in a Drew Bledsoe jersey card that shows Drew in his Buffalo Bills uni but says Cowboys?

Yes I would still be interested in the card. Take a look at my site, if you find anything you like maybe we can work out a deal.
Bags5MVP
Jeff Bagwell 2004 Fleer Hot Prospects Draft MLB- this would do the trick. The card you would be trading for is a 2005 Ultra Drew Bledsoe Jersey card, wanna trade?
SinatraKing
I have a couple of Bills cards on my Photobucket site, and my freewebs site, alos I think I have a couple of Prestige Rookies for 06, LMK
Jazzzmannn
QUOTE(SinatraKing @ Jul 23 2006, 01:11 PM)
I have a couple of Bills cards on my Photobucket site, and my freewebs site, alos I think I have a couple of Prestige Rookies for 06, LMK

I saw three cards that i am interested in.

04 Donruss Classics Bledsoe
01 Spx Henry Auto/Jersey RC

From your PC
04 Leaf R&S longevity Ruby Bledsoe (understandable if you don't want to trade it)

Take a look at my site and see if there is anything you may be interested in. I am always updating it with more items
SinatraKing
PM Sent
Jazzzmannn
Back in town and ready to trade more
Jazzzmannn
Added alot more Auto's, Game Used, and Rookies to my site, take a look. I am still looking for any and all buffalo bills game used and auto's. I will consider some rookies if i don't have them. PM me for faster response. Thanks for looking.
bufbillsstlcards
The only thing Id trade mine for are Roscoe Parrish. Nice to finally see another Bills fan!!!
Jazzzmannn
QUOTE(bufbillsstlcards @ Aug 19 2006, 03:19 PM)
The only thing Id trade mine for are Roscoe Parrish.  Nice to finally see another Bills fan!!!

I am the same way, i woud consider trading my bills for the moulds Auto's that i am chasing. If you happen to come across one of them let me know and i will keep an eye out for Parrish. Thanks
Jazzzmannn
[attachmentid=2059]Some one has to have some bills they want to trade.
Jazzzmannn
Updated my Site, Still Looking for more Bills
northicehero99
Any interest in a 2006 Legends R McDole auto? LMK
Jazzzmannn
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Sep 2 2006, 02:57 PM)
Any interest in a 2006 Legends R McDole auto?  LMK

Yes i would be interested, check my site and see if i have anything you are interested in. Thanks
Bags5MVP
I have a 2006 Ultra Willis McGahee Scoring Kings Jersey, I collect Bagwell, Berkman and Biggio if you have any PM me
northicehero99
QUOTE(Jazzzmannn @ Sep 2 2006, 11:12 PM)
Yes i would be interested, check my site and see if i have anything you are interested in. Thanks

I like this one:
Mathias Kiwanuka 2006 Donruss Classics RC Autograph 179/499 BV $15

LMK
Jazzzmannn
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Sep 3 2006, 06:46 AM)
I like this one:
Mathias Kiwanuka 2006 Donruss Classics RC Autograph 179/499 BV $15

LMK

Sounds good to me, I will send a PM
Jazzzmannn
Back to trade some more. Updated and added many new Rookies, Game used, and Autos. Send a PM for a faster reply. Thanks for Looking!!
Bdollarbill
I like these:
Peyton Manning 2006 Donruss Threads Century Legends Materials BV $15
Dan Marino 2006 Topps NFL 8306 Relics BV $50
Bruce Gradkowski 2006 Topps Chrome Special Edition Rookies BV $10
Joseph Addai 2006 Topps Chrome Special Edition Rookies BV $12

I have a $40 Losman auto + Some 2 & 3 color g/u cards on my bucket check & see if you want to work a trade!!

Bill
psupuz31
I have a couple of Bills stuff in buckett. LMK!
smoker_057
QUOTE(Jazzzmannn @ Jul 20 2006, 02:35 AM)
I am looking to trade for Buffalo Bills game used and autos.  I have no specific players i am looking for, if they played for the Bills and are in a Bills jersey, i will more than likly be interested.

I am also looking for a 2002 Leaf Certified Eric Moulds Blue Mirror Autograph /25 and a Gold Mirror Autograph /10.  These two cards i will purchase or trade in your favor for. 

Please take a look at my website and see if there is anything you are interested in trading for your Bills Cards.

http://www.gobuffalobills.com/

I have an Upper Deck Sweet Swatch Losman Jersey, its on my buckett if you need to see it, lmk...Frank
Jazzzmannn
QUOTE(Bdollarbill @ Nov 14 2006, 02:53 PM)
I like these:
Peyton Manning 2006 Donruss Threads Century Legends Materials BV $15
Dan Marino 2006 Topps NFL 8306 Relics BV $50
Bruce Gradkowski 2006 Topps Chrome Special Edition Rookies BV $10
Joseph Addai 2006 Topps Chrome Special Edition Rookies BV $12

I have a $40 Losman auto + Some 2 & 3 color g/u cards on my bucket check & see if you want to work a trade!!

Bill

I will trade for your:

Losman Auto
Reggie Germany Jrsy
Linton Jrsy
McDaniel Jrsy
Cavil Jrsy
Moulds Jrsy

LMK thanks
Jazzzmannn
QUOTE(psupuz31 @ Nov 14 2006, 03:50 PM)
I have a couple of Bills stuff in buckett. LMK!

Like your Lionel Gates Auto. LMK

Thanks
Jazzzmannn
Smoker- I will have to pass on the losman Sweet spot, thanks
Bdollarbill
Jazzmann post the trade & PM me with your address I can mail tomorrow, Can you send w/ Delivery conf?

bill
psupuz31
QUOTE(Jazzzmannn @ Nov 14 2006, 09:21 PM)
Like your Lionel Gates Auto.  LMK

Thanks

The Lionel Gates Auto is #d/25! I like Brian Westbrook 2002 Playoff Prime Signatures 112/250 and Michael Robinson 2006 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs!
psupuz31
Sorry the card is #d/50!
Jazzzmannn
QUOTE(psupuz31 @ Nov 15 2006, 02:08 PM)
Sorry the card is #d/50!

I can trade the Westbrook for the Gates. If this sounds good LMK
psupuz31
Is the westbrook an auto?
Jazzzmannn
QUOTE(psupuz31 @ Nov 16 2006, 10:20 AM)
Is the westbrook an auto?

The Westbrook is not an auto, but books for the same as the gates.
psupuz31
Would you do it for the Michael Robinson Chrome Auto?
scoleburn29
I just added a list of cards and I have 2006 Leaf Rookies and Stars Josh reed Longevity. It actually has four pieces on the patch, white, blue, gray, and dark blue. It is number 5/25 if you're interested in trade or sell.

Thanks
Eric
CraytonCollector84
John Henderson AU/560 2002 Playoff Contenders BV $30

Check my site for this one and pm me
Thanks
naultic
i haev an 06 sp authentics auto of john mccargo DT bills, if any interest send a trade list of comparable value, this dont book much so almost anything will work,, i will move this just to help u out and no one else will want it,, thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.