Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Felix Jones Rookie Auto FT
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
crig22
Checking buckets, but Tashard Choice, Steve Slaton, and Marion Barber will get priority

user posted image
Topps Rookie Premier Autograph
joe31
I like it. Pm me if you see anything
crig22
QUOTE(joe31 @ Jan 1 2009, 02:07 PM)
I like it. Pm me if you see anything

Only thing I could use is the Donruss Classics Tashard Choice RC. Anything you need for it?
skin21rip
intrested
troygoesdeep
sorda like it pm me if u see anything
crig22
QUOTE(skin21rip @ Jan 1 2009, 02:20 PM)
intrested

Jay Cutler letter auto
Prestige Steve Slaton jersey /250
and slight interest in the Finest Portis RC AU
crig22
QUOTE(troygoesdeep @ Jan 1 2009, 02:21 PM)
sorda like it pm me if u see anything

Liked the Matt Ryan autos, and Bowman Sterling Steve Slaton auto/jersey
crig22
Love the way people say they're interested in something, then you take the time to look through their bucket (because they want the card I post, yet they have nothing from my wantlist), list some stuff that interests you, then that person doesn't bother to reply. Awesome! And people wonder why I don't offer high-end stuff very often.... mad.gif
Art Vandalay
I've got some Slatons in my "Almost PC". LMK if you're interested in those.
crig22
Didn't see any Slaton's? Interested in the Chris Johnson letter auto, and Jonathan Stewart letter /6. LMK if we could work something out
ronaldinho0003
CMB for anything you would like.
crig22
QUOTE(ronaldinho0003 @ Jan 2 2009, 09:49 AM)
CMB for anything you would like.

Didn't see anything right now. Thanks
Art Vandalay
QUOTE(crig22 @ Jan 2 2009, 08:44 AM)
Didn't see any Slaton's? Interested in the Chris Johnson letter auto, and Jonathan Stewart letter /6. LMK if we could work something out

Both the CJ and JStew are available. I'm not sure of their bvs though. Do you know the bv of yours? Sorry about the Slatons, I just made a big trade with them yesterday.
joshvp3
http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f306/joshvp3/

would love a shot at it
crig22
QUOTE(Art Vandalay @ Jan 2 2009, 11:30 AM)
Both the CJ and JStew are available. I'm not sure of their bvs though. Do you know the bv of yours? Sorry about the Slatons, I just made a big trade with them yesterday.

Jones books $200. Not sure of the Stewart BV, but I believe the CJ is $60. Is it card #C44? or maybe CJ44?
crig22
QUOTE(joshvp3 @ Jan 2 2009, 12:11 PM)

Only thing I could use for the Felix was PC (Exquisite Brandon Marshall RC AU/Patch)
cowboys8701
QUOTE(crig22 @ Jan 1 2009, 09:27 PM)
Love the way people say they're interested in something, then you take the time to look through their bucket (because they want the card I post, yet they have nothing from my wantlist), list some stuff that interests you, then that person doesn't bother to reply. Awesome! And people wonder why I don't offer high-end stuff very often.... mad.gif

I hear you on that one. There are an awful lot of very lazy, and/or inconsiderate people on this site. This same thing that's happening to you, has happened to me many times, and it pretty much makes this site useless for making trades. blink.gif
crig22
QUOTE(cowboys8701 @ Jan 2 2009, 03:44 PM)
I hear you on that one.  There are an awful lot of very lazy, and/or inconsiderate people on this site.  This same thing that's happening to you, has happened to me many times, and it pretty much makes this site useless for making trades.  blink.gif

Makes me wanna beat 'em like the fat kid at camp boxing.gif
Lateralus
Not sure if they are FT< but BV's on the Felix Mirror Red and Felix SPX?
crig22
QUOTE(Lateralus @ Jan 2 2009, 04:14 PM)
Not sure if they are FT< but BV's on the Felix Mirror Red and Felix SPX?

They book $100 each, but the SPx is currently being wined & dined wink.gif
Lateralus
I could off these 2 for the premiere? LMK

#'d/21
user posted image

#'d/299
user posted image
crig22
QUOTE(Lateralus @ Jan 2 2009, 06:23 PM)
I could off these 2 for the premiere?  LMK

#'d/21
user posted image

#'d/299
user posted image

Definitely like both cards, but they book for $50 each. The Felix Premier books $200. Would consider ending talks on the SPx Jones with the other guy for those 2
Lateralus
NP, thought it was pretty fair as far as value goes. Thanks though
crig22
QUOTE(Lateralus @ Jan 2 2009, 06:57 PM)
NP, thought it was pretty fair as far as value goes.  Thanks though

Thanks. LMK if you change your mind. The SPx and LCM mirror red Felix Jones would each be available. Or you could check my bucket for something else
crig22
anyone else interested?
Lateralus
Forte SPX BV?
crig22
QUOTE(Lateralus @ Jan 2 2009, 09:33 PM)
Forte SPX BV?

Forte SPx is gone
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.