Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Wttf Cowboys
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
myblues
Mainly looking for Autos and GU will consider some RC's. Not looking for base or inserts. Not looking to trade Autos for GU unless it's in my favor. Will also trade my GU in your favor for autos I need. Lmk what you have and what you need.

Thanks
sprinter28
trading these

user posted image

user posted image

like your jarrett mirror gold,b chrome lynch, topps chrome mjd, passing the tourch dickerson, leaf limited marshall, and elite edwards

LMK what you wolud trade
myblues
The Jarrett and MJD might be available.

LMK
myblues
Anybody else?
Sportsshowcase2
I Need!

user posted image

lmk
myblues
I can use the Barber Pristine auto.
mtndew2321
can't remember if I had PMed with my Romo SPX Jersey #15/15. I know you don't want to move GU for auto, but this is a pretty nice patch here.

user posted image

I like your Slaton Topps Progression, Eddie Royal GI Gems, BMarsh auto/jersey. Also any of the Chris Johnsons. Let me know if interested.
myblues
QUOTE(mtndew2321 @ Jan 2 2009, 01:09 AM)
can't remember if I had PMed with my Romo SPX Jersey #15/15. I know you don't want to move GU for auto, but this is a pretty nice patch here.

user posted image
I like your Slaton Topps Progression, Eddie Royal GI Gems, BMarsh auto/jersey. Also any of the Chris Johnsons. Let me know if interested.

Might part with a CJ for it.

LMK
myblues
Anybody trading tonight?
Lateralus
Like these, any interest in my Landry in my bucket?

Liked these:
DeSean Auto
Royal Gridiron Gear
myblues
QUOTE(Lateralus @ Jan 2 2009, 09:58 PM)
Like these, any interest in my Landry in my bucket?

Liked these:
DeSean Auto
Royal Gridiron Gear

Have that one.

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.