Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF: Topps Chrome Refractors
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
tj4eck
Looking for Topps Chrome Rookie Card Refractor of Dennis Dixon, Jonathan Stewart, Steve Slaton, Matt Forte', Joe Flacco, Matt Ryan, Malcolm Kelly, and Devin Thomas.

What i still need:

Base:
Malcolm Kelly, and Devin Thomas

Base Refractor:
Jonathan Stewart, Steve Slaton, Matt Forte', Joe Flacco, Chris Johnson, Matt Ryan, Malcolm Kelly, and Devin Thomas

XFractor:
Dennis Dixon, Jonathan Stewart, Steve Slaton, Matt Forte', Joe Flacco, Chris Johnson, Eddie Royal, Matt Ryan, Malcolm Kelly, and Devin Thomas

Blue Border Refractor:
Dennis Dixon, Jonathan Stewart, Steve Slaton, Matt Forte', Joe Flacco, Chris Johnson, Eddie Royal, Matt Ryan, Malcolm Kelly, and Devin Thomas

Copper Border Refractor /425:
Dennis Dixon, Jonathan Stewart, Matt Forte', Joe Flacco, Chris Johnson, Eddie Royal, Matt Ryan, Malcolm Kelly, and Devin Thomas

Gold Border Refractor /199:

Red Border Refractor /25:

anything helps ---- no trade to small
tj4eck
Creative bump time:

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. ----- Buddha
tj4eck
added 6 more players to wants
tj4eck
upsy daisy
tj4eck
la-dee da up to the top
tj4eck
still looking for these
tj4eck
im bored and want to trade
joey244
I have the Devin Thomas Xfractor and the Dennis Dixon base refractor, looking for Kevin Smith and Mike Hart, lmk, thanks.
tj4eck
cmb i have some Smith RC for trade
joey244
have any others, I already have those
tj4eck
thats all i have
tj4eck
already have the Copper Slaton
still need the rest
Robertson18
CMB for Sanders Letterman!
tj4eck
QUOTE(Robertson18 @ Jan 9 2009, 08:19 PM)
CMB for Sanders Letterman!

haha NEVER!!
Robertson18
Dont hate like that.
In that case CMB for Stadium club autos!
tj4eck
pm sent
Robertson18
PM returned
tj4eck
edited list
ffman
I have the base Devin Thomas RC; I have too much going out right now to get a trade out (too few stamps) but I will hold onto the card unless you get another. I would be looking for something low-end of a current Titans player (or McNair/Eddie George).
tj4eck
got a base Stewart as well as a Ryan base outta packs today
so i no longer need them...i fixed the list to reflect that
tj4eck
just got a ref. of Eddie royal

still looking for more
B-rand
I got the base Malcolm Kelly, still need it?
tj4eck
yup
B-rand
pm sent
tj4eck
still looking please help me out cool.gif
tj4eck
anybody...Buehler....Buehler....
dielonthug
It doesnt look like you have it in your wants, but I have the copper/425 of Darren McFadden. LMK if your interested anyway.
tj4eck
sure could use it
tj4eck
just busted a box and still have a bunch of needs
tj4eck
maybe someone will have something today
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.