Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: LAST CHANCE TO TRADE IN 2008
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Mattyt777
Opening up the PC section to everyone for the day. Even stuff marked NFT is available for the right cards. I am only interested in making a high end deal. Enjoy and let me know what you like.

-Matt
bigpapi3434
cmb for these...

gehrig and foxx from the sterling break
jackson patch /10
taylor patch auto
kolb premier patch
drew auto gu
portis /10
manny ultimate quad
yaz quad auto
yount triple auto

plmk
thanks!
Mattyt777
QUOTE(bigpapi3434 @ Dec 31 2008, 09:44 AM)
cmb for these...

gehrig and foxx from the sterling break
jackson patch /10
taylor patch auto
kolb premier patch
drew auto gu
portis /10
manny ultimate quad
yaz quad auto
yount triple auto

plmk
thanks!

Sorry, nothing I need right now.
TeamKansas
I like the D Williams NT Auto, Ronnie Lott NT Auto, Matt Schaub SPa, Jerry Rice NT auto, Montana Patch & Elway NT Patch. LMK
Mattyt777
QUOTE(TeamKansas @ Dec 31 2008, 10:42 AM)
I like the D Williams NT Auto, Ronnie Lott NT Auto, Matt Schaub SPa, Jerry Rice NT auto, Montana Patch & Elway NT Patch.  LMK

Have some interest in the Calvin Johnson Contenders. The Schaub is on ebay right now. The Rice, Montana, and Elway would not be available for the Calvin though.

-Matt
TeamKansas
K, LMK what value are your needing on the Schaub, DWilliams and the Lott. Thanks
Mattyt777
QUOTE(TeamKansas @ Dec 31 2008, 11:07 AM)
K, LMK what value are your needing on the Schaub, DWilliams and the Lott.  Thanks

I'm letting the Schaub run it's course on ebay right now. It's only got 12 hours left. The D-Williams is /49 and the Lott is /15. Let me know what you would like to do. THanks!
TeamKansas
I'd like to know what your values on those are?? SV? or BV?
Mattyt777
QUOTE(TeamKansas @ Dec 31 2008, 11:37 AM)
I'd like to know what your values on those are??  SV? or BV?

Don't know the value on the Lott. It's /15. The DeAngelo books at 100 right now, but his autos are selling over book.
Eliptic
Like the Dqwell NT Auto, NT Jerome Harrison

And I know this is VVHTG, but if I have ANYTHING, please let me know. Could also add cash.

user posted image
jaytucc
QUOTE(Mattyt777 @ Dec 31 2008, 09:35 AM)
Opening up the PC section to everyone for the day.  Even stuff marked NFT is available for the right cards.  I am only interested in making a high end deal.  Enjoy and let me know what you like.

-Matt

cmb i like \a bunch
THUNDER9
INTERESTED IN THE BARRY SANDERS NT CARDS - PCMB.
THANKS.
JEFF
skin21rip
QUOTE(Mattyt777 @ Dec 31 2008, 09:35 AM)
Opening up the PC section to everyone for the day.  Even stuff marked NFT is available for the right cards.  I am only interested in making a high end deal.  Enjoy and let me know what you like.

-Matt

portis jumbo patch

d.williams nt auto/patch

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.