Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Trading? A Few Scans Inside
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
simpson0228
There's more in the bucket, let me know what you like. Witten, Barber, jones and choice are a plus but will check buckets and lists. Thanks, Matt

2/5
user posted image

5/5
user posted image

2/5
user posted image

/30
user posted image

/200
user posted image
DennisRSWanjr
i like that barry
whats the book on that card ???
thanks bee
simpson0228
QUOTE(DennisRSWanjr @ Dec 30 2008, 09:35 PM)
i like that barry
whats the book on that card ???
thanks bee

Bee, The barry books at 100. 2001 playoff honors buy back auto.Thanks, Matt
simpson0228
Anyone this morning?
mzchops
what's up matt happy new year
simpson0228
QUOTE(mzchops @ Dec 31 2008, 01:08 PM)
what's up matt happy new year

Happy new year to you also, you calling me tonight half wasted lol? Put me something together for this barber emerald, I don't want two of them.
mzchops
QUOTE(simpson0228 @ Dec 31 2008, 12:21 PM)
Happy new year to you also, you calling me tonight half wasted lol? Put me something together for this barber emerald, I don't want two of them.

i hear ya, yeah i'll be calling you
gotbrady12
Ive got a choice singature shots auto rc and a choice/charles sp rookie threads dual auto /299 ... like the dnabb and avery .... and somewhat the barber and sanders
simpson0228
QUOTE(gotbrady12 @ Dec 31 2008, 01:25 PM)
Ive got a choice singature shots auto rc and a choice/charles sp rookie threads dual auto /299 ... like the dnabb and avery .... and somewhat the barber and sanders

I've got a choice sig shots auto and I'm not really intrested in the dual auto with jamaal on it. Are any of your chris johnson autos available? I'm open to offers on the avery, I'm not sure what to ask on it since it's /5.
simpson0228
QUOTE(mzchops @ Dec 31 2008, 01:25 PM)
i hear ya, yeah i'll be calling you

Sounds good, Scott said he was mailing the felix autos out to me this morning.
jaytucc
i like the barry and mcnabb cmb
gotbrady12
Cj is availble somewhat but i dont think i can move em towards avery ... Thanks alot and happy newyear
simpson0228
QUOTE(jaytucc @ Dec 31 2008, 01:34 PM)
i like the barry and mcnabb cmb

I like the felix jones topps jersey but I have nothing in that range. Thanks for looking.
simpson0228
QUOTE(gotbrady12 @ Dec 31 2008, 01:34 PM)
Cj is availble somewhat but i dont think i can move em towards avery ... Thanks alot and happy newyear

Thanks for looking and happy new year to you as well.
CardCollector123
CMB for the Barber, Avery, and Sanders. I may and hopefully will have something.

Also liked both Adrian Peterson GU, JD Booty GU, Sidney Rice AU, and Brandon Jackson Leaf Limited AU

PLMK!
simpson0228
QUOTE(CardCollector123 @ Dec 31 2008, 01:54 PM)
CMB for the Barber, Avery, and Sanders. I may and hopefully will have something.

Also liked both Adrian Peterson GU, JD Booty GU, Sidney Rice AU, and Brandon Jackson Leaf Limited AU

PLMK!

Nothing I need right now, Thanks
DennisRSWanjr
QUOTE(simpson0228 @ Dec 31 2008, 12:19 AM)
Bee, The barry books at 100. 2001 playoff honors buy back auto.Thanks, Matt

MATT DO YOU HAVE THE BUTBACK CERTIFICATE WITH IT ?
IF SO PLEASE CMB FOR IT >>>THANKS
simpson0228
QUOTE(DennisRSWanjr @ Dec 31 2008, 04:48 PM)
MATT DO YOU HAVE THE  BUTBACK  CERTIFICATE WITH IT ?
IF SO PLEASE CMB FOR IT >>>THANKS

It doesn't have a certificate with it. Has The palyoff stamp on front for authenticity just like every other donruss product and a playoff honor roll silver logo on the back.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.