Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sale: Prophecy Guy to ewhitman
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
ewhitman
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

ewhitman receives:

Sharpe/Jennings dual auto

1999 UD Legends Epic Signatures Doug Williams Autograph $40 - $12

2007 Leaf Limited Darrell Green Game Worn Jersey #039/100 (White Swatch) $12 - $4

2008 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia RPM Malcolm Kelly Autograph #084/299 (White Swatch, Ball with Lettering, Red Pants Swatch) $15 - $5

Prophecy Guy receives:

42$ paypal

Additional notes:

None Specified.
Prophecy Guy
I confirm this transaction! The package will be mailed out with Delivery Confirmation on Monday during my lunch break.

Thanks for the deal,
Prophecy Guy
Prophecy Guy
Paypal has been received!

Thanks again,
Prophecy Guy
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to ewhitman.
ewhitman
Bob -- Here is my update.:- still have no recieved cards, but willl post here as soon as I do.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Prophecy Guy.
Prophecy Guy
Howdy, here is the update:

After the package did not get mailed by my gf when I was out of town, I presented ewhitman with 3 potential remedies as follows:

1. I'll send out express mail tomorrow, so you get them faster.

2. I can send them regular mail but with a few of the other Redskin cards you were looking at.

3. I can send them regular mail and include the cash difference between regular mail and express mail.

He was very understanding, and elected option #2. In turn, I have found a very nice Redskins piece that I have included with the package.

It should be arriving shortly.

Thanks,
Prophecy Guy

QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jan 5 2009, 11:01 PM)
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Prophecy Guy.

finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to ewhitman.
ewhitman
WOW is all I can say,

- Cards were received along with a art monk figurine as an extra. WOW...

- Mods please close this transaction =

Propecyguy hit me up for another trade lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.