1 2006 Sage HIT Auto Demetrius Williams

2 Demitrius Williams Base

1 Kellen Clemens Base

Additional notes:

None Specified.
ghobs85
I agree
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to zachattack289.
zachattack289
cards went out on the 22nd, they should have arrived by now
bob_TCC
QUOTE(zachattack289 @ Jan 2 2009, 02:03 PM)
cards went out on the 22nd, they should have arrived by now

Please confirm that you received payment as well.

Thanks,

-Bob
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to ghobs85.
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to ghobs85.
zachattack289
I have not recieved payment yet.
ghobs85
I got the cards yesterday(because I have not been home for about a week) and I am sending payment today
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to zachattack289.
zachattack289
I still have not recieved payment for cards, ghobs85 has recieved cards, meaning that i have upheld my end of the trade. But I still have not recieved a payment
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
ghobs85
paypal sent a couple of days ago.
bob_TCC
zachattack289
no payment has been recieved
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
zachattack289
money recieved this CAN be Closed
ghobs85
payment resent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.