Ted Ginn Trilogy RC acetate auto/99

marinopassinggreat receives:

E. Royal Finest RC auto

Additional notes:

None Specified.
marinopassinggreat
i agree to this trade

marinopassinggreat
was told that he recieved the ginn and mine was not yet mailed. I am not worried about it as I know it will arrive. I am leaving on Sunday January 4th, 2009 for professional baseball umpire School. I will be returning on February 8th, 2009. I am hoping that I will be able to update that it was recieved prior to my return in February, but if I am not I will update the Status when I get home. Please make note of this so we are not getting asked to update the thread. It is not an ideal situation, but one that is needed. I have the upmost faith that my end of the deal will be recieved.

Thanks

Marc
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to ljmaya.
ljmaya
card confirmed as received.

Lon
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to marinopassinggreat.
marinopassinggreat
finally got to a computer. was told that i recieved my end of the deal. I am fine with closing this thread. Sorry for the late notice, but have been out of town for over two weeks and won't return for another 3 weeks. Don't know when i will beable to get online again.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(marinopassinggreat @ Jan 18 2009, 10:58 PM)
finally got to a computer.  was told that i recieved my end of the deal.  I am fine with closing this thread.  Sorry for the late notice, but have been out of town for over two weeks and won't return for another 3 weeks.  Don't know when i will beable to get online again.

Marc,

I'll proceed with closing this transaction as complete based on your update. Once you are able to actually see the contents of the package, feel free to send me a PM if there were any issues with what you received and I'll simply re-open this transaction at that time. wink.gif

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.