Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Allright...Got some more NPN's
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
Tim49erfan
I got some more Npn's in this past week.

I got this Torry Holt
user posted image

Ya not a big deal but it was FREEEEEEE!

and i got these 2 yeaturday from Score and Select.
I like the Chris Johnson #D 181/999 and the Anderson i needed for the set. How did they know? biggrin.gif

user posted image

Thanks for looking
FerrisBueller
Congrats!
pokerstar6
Nice NPN's smile.gif
snkpoct137
pretty swizzle!
benshobbies
Nice! Free card and you needed it for the set! Are you trying to complete the master set? That would be fun. I have never attempted one before.
northicehero99
Nice NPN pickups.
Tim49erfan
QUOTE(benshobbies @ Dec 21 2008, 06:53 AM)
Nice!  Free card and you needed it for the set!  Are you trying to complete the master set?  That would be fun.  I have never attempted one before.

Ya im trying to complete the set except for the auto's that would get too expensive. This is my 3rd set working on and it has been fun.

Thanks for the nice comments guy's. So far this year 5 NPN's and i never got one before this year.
northicehero99
QUOTE(Tim49erfan @ Dec 21 2008, 05:08 PM)
Ya im trying to complete the set except for the auto's that would get too expensive. This is my 3rd set working on and it has been fun.

Thanks for the nice comments guy's. So far this year 5 NPN's and i never got one before this year.

You are building the 08 Score set? Do you have a list of what you need? I have some dupes available somewhere if you are. Just would have to find the box.
road_runner_1964
QUOTE(pokerstar6 @ Dec 20 2008, 07:36 PM)
Nice NPN's smile.gif

vslyke
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Dec 21 2008, 05:50 PM)
You are building the 08 Score set?  Do you have a list of what you need?  I have some dupes available somewhere if you are.  Just would have to find the box.

Me too. LMK what Titans you need, I might be able to hook you up.
2000 rushing yards
Nice stuff!! glad ot see TCC is doing well with NPNs
Tim49erfan
Thanks guy's. I should reinerate i am building this set(1) im working on two other different sets from 08 and 07.
I have lots of dups for this set and lots of needs Pm me and i'll get you a list of want's and haves
Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.