Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 14 new scans in the photobucket.....
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
hinkster
Check it out and lmk what you like/have....high end Brandon Marshall/Eddie Royal/Jay Cutler get priority, but will look at it all!

Just in today (not on the site or in the photobucket yet):

Johan Santana 05 Fleer patch #04/99...killer patch of Twins logo...will need to see a scan to really appreciate it!
Anthony Aldridge 08 Sterling rc auto
Eddie Royal 08 Sterling rc jersey #295/299
Eddie Royal 08 SPX rc dual gamer (2 colors/3 colors) #21/99 VVHTG
Devin Hester 06 Topps Chrome rc auto
jer123pat123

can use the leaf cert imortals bradshaw jersey cmb hope we can work something out dry.gif
Scruffmcgruff24
Hey Bud, i have a couple new bmarshall autos in the bucket as well as a cutler although the cutler is very hard to get. I like your montana tag patch a lot and also your autos of vy, lendale spa, and kinda the addai auto and i love the bron but i know thats outta the question
hinkster
QUOTE(jer123pat123 @ Dec 20 2008, 12:02 PM)
can use the leaf cert imortals bradshaw jersey cmb hope we can work something out  dry.gif

like the Jordy Nelson Leaf patch, and the letter autos of Bob Sanders and Greg Olsen....Bradshaw goes for 75, lmk what we can do...
hinkster
QUOTE(Scruffmcgruff24 @ Dec 20 2008, 12:24 PM)
Hey Bud, i have a couple new bmarshall autos in the bucket as well as a cutler although the cutler is very hard to get. I like your montana tag patch (175) a lot and also your autos of vy (350, sure this has changed though), lendale spa (144), and kinda the addai auto (150) and i love the bron (500) but i know thats outta the question

Hey boss! Looks like you are interested in a few of the higher end, I listed several below that are also on the high end that I could use...I also listed values (my value if not listed, like Montana) by the ones you liked, please double check these though because some might have changed since my last beckett purchase a few months back (like VY)....
Hagan SPA
Leon Topps Rookie Premier w/holo
Marshall Sweet Spot
Cassel Contenders rc
Mario Williams Leaf Limited #/10
Peyton Hillis Score Select
Cutler auto
MJD SPA

LMK what we can do!
Brian
jer123pat123

pm sent
hinkster
QUOTE(jer123pat123 @ Dec 20 2008, 12:54 PM)
pm sent

pm returned....
MVP Kosar
check my bucket for the braylon reflections auto
hinkster
QUOTE(MVP Kosar @ Dec 20 2008, 01:36 PM)
check my bucket for the braylon reflections auto

Leon SPA and Forte auto would be of interest...bvs?
shap6760
got some cutlers in my bucket. I would most likely trade the Cutler Heritage RC Auto rather than the other two. lmk.
hinkster
QUOTE(shap6760 @ Dec 20 2008, 01:56 PM)
got some cutlers in my bucket. I would most likely trade the Cutler Heritage RC Auto rather than the other two. lmk.

the heritage is nice, I would much rather make a run at the NT auto (to go with my Marshall!)...what are bvs? What did you like of mine?
PLMK, thanks!
Brian
facemuscles
Please PM dlvd price on this if you are selling. Thanks, TL cool.gif

user posted image
hinkster
[quote=facemuscles,Dec 20 2008, 02:01 PM]
Please PM dlvd price on this if you are selling. Thanks, TL cool.gif

normally don't sell (ebay prices are too low on everything except the hottest of cards) but feel free to PM an offer....
patsfan52
like the papelbon-ult rc/au. and possibly l.maroney au thanks
hinkster
QUOTE(pats&rsoxfan @ Dec 20 2008, 02:19 PM)
like the papelbon-ult rc/au. and possibly l.maroney au thanks

nothing for me, thanks though
hinkster
Just in today (not on the site or in the photobucket yet):

Johan Santana 05 Fleer patch #04/99...killer patch of Twins logo...will need to see a scan to really appreciate it!
Anthony Aldridge 08 Sterling rc auto
Eddie Royal 08 Sterling rc jersey #295/299
Eddie Royal 08 SPX rc dual gamer (2 colors/3 colors) #21/99 VVHTG
Devin Hester 06 Topps Chrome rc auto
hinkster
my fantasy team is getting BLOWN OUT in my super bowl, so I might as well trade....anyone out there?
hinkster
morning push.....
hinkster
morning bump....lendale spa has been moved, MJD RPM auto/gamer rc and a lebron UD floor coming in it's place.....
Johnny Number 5
cmb on the hester

j5...) LMK kind sir...

hinkster
QUOTE(Johnny Number 5 @ Dec 23 2008, 06:58 AM)
cmb on the hester

j5...) LMK kind sir...

do you have a tradelist?
sportsdude112000
Like the Mike Hart auto
hinkster
QUOTE(sportsdude112000 @ Dec 23 2008, 09:12 PM)
Like the Mike Hart auto

chris johnson rpm and mcfadden gamer are of interest...
hinkster
new scans in the bucket (hester auto, MJD triple threads, santana team logo patch, more!)....merry Christmas!!!
hinkster
all pms replied to...have a MJD RPM rc auto/gamer and a lebron floor piece on the way in (will post when available)....anyone else???
hinkster
scans of MJD and lebron now in the bucket...also added scans of matt ryan BC rc refractor and eddie royal topps chrome blue refractor....
hinkster
freewebs site totally renovated, all cards now arranged by sport/year....hopefully you can find what you are looking for!
hinkster
hester auto, smith jumbo patch, unitas letter gone, sidney rice 2 color spa and NT 3 color patch/rc auto coming in their place....
tj4eck
i like this:

user posted image

lmk
hinkster
[quote=tj4eck,Dec 28 2008, 05:32 PM]
nothing for the montana right now, thanks though
tj4eck
thanks tongue.gif
hinkster
sick pozluszney triple threads rookie multi-color patch, brandon marshall exquisite patch, anthony gonzales topps chrome rc auto on it's way...olsen lettermen, beck sp chirography, and wayne sweet spot auto on their way out...let's trade!!
hinkster
all pms replied to, let's keep the trades coming!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.