ADRIAN PETERSON Patch

brandonmarshallfan receives:

MALCOLM KELLY Prestige NFL Logo Patch AU /25

Additional notes:

None Specified.
brandonmarshallfan
agree to this
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to deantap.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to brandonmarshallfan.
brandonmarshallfan
will have shipped tommorrow with dc and so will deantap
deantap
Card sent
DC#04797798402080004537
deantap
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jan 6 2009, 03:08 PM)
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to deantap.

I've been waiting for brandonmarshallfan to let me know when he could send. The delay of this transaction has been due to him not able to send and I wasn't going to send until he did. He was suppose to ship today (as I did) so I'm still waiting for a DC# from him.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to brandonmarshallfan.
deantap
brandonmarshallfan I think its pretty crappy that you have held this trade up for almost (3) weeks now and you have yet to provide me a DC# for my end. You were suppose to send yesterday and still no DC#. I see that you have been on the site yesterday and today and still no DC#. Whats up with that? You have been reminded by me and now two Mods to do this so Please follow up with this-Thanks.
bob_TCC
A PM was just sent to brandonmarshallfan.

-Bob
brandonmarshallfan
yesterday when i went to mail it out i snapped 3 studs and lugs from my van tire in the rear and got to try to get it fixed but i will get someone to take me to post office tommorrow for sure im not trying to screw anyone out of a deal i made just so thats clear and i feel bad i havent got this shipped yet
brandonmarshallfan
dc# 0306 0320 0002 6479 2521
brandonmarshallfan
got my end
bob_TCC
deantap
CARDS RECEIVED
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.