Hot Prospects the Numbers Al Jefferson auto/dual jersey 22/25

Additional notes:

None Specified.
Yogurtmania
Agreed.
abcdefg
Still haven't received...Did you send?
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Yogurtmania.
abcdefg
He hasn't responded yet...Should we cancel it?
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Yogurtmania.
Yogurtmania
Check is on its way. Was a little slow at shipping it. Sorry.
abcdefg
Ok, thanks. I will let you know when I receive.
abcdefg
I received today and am waiting on it to clear as was agreed apon.
abcdefg
The check hasn't cleared yet, but I sent on Saturday because I just want to finish the trade.
aceecards
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to abcdefg.
abcdefg
I sent the card after receiving the check (Didn't even wait for it to clear), so there is nothing more I can do except wait...
bob_TCC
QUOTE(abcdefg @ Jan 17 2009, 12:03 PM)
I sent the card after receiving the check (Didn't even wait for it to clear), so there is nothing more I can do except wait...

Did the check clear though?

-Bob
vicsten
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to abcdefg.
abcdefg
Not sure...I'll have to check and then tell you later...
Yogurtmania
Recieved yesterday. Thanks.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(abcdefg @ Jan 17 2009, 06:33 PM)
Not sure...I'll have to check and then tell you later...

Sam,

Please just let us know and then we'll be able to close this sale as complete.

Thanks,

-Bob
Yogurtmania
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jan 18 2009, 11:07 AM)
Sam,

Please just let us know and then we'll be able to close this sale as complete.

Thanks,

-Bob

If he has cashed it already, and they gave him the $11, then it cleared. It shows in my account that the $11 has been subtracted.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Yogurtmania @ Jan 18 2009, 11:53 AM)
If he has cashed it already, and they gave him the $11, then it cleared. It shows in my account that the $11 has been subtracted.

As you can see above, abcdefg indicated that the check hadn't cleared as of 1/12/09. So, we'd just like to get final confirmation that the check did clear prior to closing this transaction as complete.

By the way, I'd appreciate it if you could spend a few minutes and update the rest of your pending transactions and your in-progress group box break. All of those are more important than a back-and-forth discussion about whether or not the check has or hasn't cleared yet. abcdefg will let us know that in the near future.

-Bob
Yogurtmania
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jan 18 2009, 12:02 PM)
As you can see above, abcdefg indicated that the check hadn't cleared as of 1/12/09.  So, we'd just like to get final confirmation that the check did clear prior to closing this transaction as complete.

By the way, I'd appreciate it if you could spend a few minutes and update the rest of your pending transactions and your in-progress group box break.  All of those are more important than a back-and-forth discussion about whether or not the check has or hasn't cleared yet.  abcdefg will let us know that in the near future.

-Bob

I'm not updating anymore on the group break on this site. Will be doing all of that through paypal until all of the claims are dropped. Not going to add anymore "fuel to the fire" on this site.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Yogurtmania @ Jan 18 2009, 12:25 PM)
I'm not updating anymore on the group break on this site. Will be doing all of that through paypal until all of the claims are dropped. Not going to add anymore "fuel to the fire" on this site.

What's your excuse for not updating your 8 other pending transactions? rolleyes.gif

-Bob
abcdefg
I believe that this did clear. Go ahead and close this.
Thanks!
bob_TCC
This sale is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.