Craig Steltz RC Spotlight 125

Merlin Olsen Legend Spotlight 125

Donovan McNabb Spotlight 99

Bob Waterfield Legends Sptlight 49

Jason Witten Spotlight 49

straightbutta14 receives:

2006-2007 Turkey Red White Chris Paul GU /50

Additional notes:

We should both be sending tomorrow or Saturday. Thanks to butta and the mod for your help, cool.gif

straightbutta14
anytime!

I agree..
facemuscles
Sending out tomorrow. Will post DC # after work around 9 pm. Thanks, TL cool.gif

facemuscles
Tried to send out today, but the post office lady gave me some mess about the package needing to be 3/4" thick to send first class with delivery confirmation. I will be sending tomorrow with an insert in the package to bring it to 3/4". This problem has only happened at one other post office because it is a stupid rule. Sorry for the delay, TL cool.gif
facemuscles
just sent the package out. your dc# is 03081400000196220000. if you have any problems with the number, let me know and i'll resend it, tl cool.gif
facemuscles
I would just like confirmation as to whether their package was shipped and a dc# if they have one. Thanks, TL cool.gif
straightbutta14
package was shipped yesterday... no DC however

QUOTE(facemuscles @ Dec 23 2008, 04:03 PM)
I would just like confirmation as to whether their package was shipped and a dc# if they have one. Thanks, TL cool.gif

facemuscles
Word! Thanks for the heads up. cool.gif

QUOTE(straightbutta14 @ Dec 23 2008, 06:58 PM)
package was shipped yesterday... no DC however

facemuscles
Received package today from Straightbutta. Thanks for the excellent packaging and the two free cards. They will certainly be put to good use. Thanks, TL cool.gif

facemuscles
Here's the latest update from usps.com on the dc#:

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 1400 0001 9622 0000

Your item arrived at 9:01 AM on December 27, 2008 in PALOS VERDES PENINSULA, CA 90274. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I believe you should have my package on Monday. Sorry for the delay in mine. I will put a cardboard spacer in all my thin packages from now on so I don't have to waste a day again. Take care, TL cool.gif
facemuscles
Please confirm receiving the package. cool.gif

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 1400 0001 9622 0000

Your item was delivered at 9:12 AM on December 31, 2008 in REDONDO BEACH, CA 90277.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to straightbutta14.
straightbutta14
rec'd... thanks!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.