Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Upper Deck NPN's
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
pokerstar6
Aren't we due to see a load of UD NPN's coming in? Even though this next batch will probably miss me (considering I've had 4 hits since late Sept), I still love getting on here to see what other members are getting.
northicehero99
QUOTE(pokerstar6 @ Dec 18 2008, 03:25 PM)
Aren't we due to see a load of UD NPN's coming in?  Even though this next batch will probably miss me (considering I've had 4 hits since late Sept), I still love getting on here to see what other members are getting.

Maybe, maybe not. I have only had 1 hit since they went online. Might be a case of so many entries that they are getting well spread around? Not sure, but disappointing as I really liked at least getting something here and there (like mini Christmas in May, July, Sep). Oh well at least I still get something from Topps and DLP on occassion.
2000 rushing yards
I notice the same thing. we get a bunch of one time then nothing.. guess better that way than nothing at all
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.