aceecards receives:

Robert wanzer Donruss auto

runepcc03 receives:

Ron Turcotte auto

Dee brown full court auto

Additional notes:

mailing tomorrow weather permitting..LOL
runepcc03
I agree to the trade. As with Steve, mailing today or tomorrow depending on weather.
aceecards
i recd today
aceecards
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to runepcc03.
aceecards
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to runepcc03.
aceecards
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to aceecards.
aceecards
bob_TCC
QUOTE(aceecards @ Jan 4 2009, 08:13 PM)
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to aceecards.

Did you need to ask yourself for an update? tongue.gif

-Bob
aceecards
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jan 4 2009, 08:20 PM)
Did you need to ask yourself for an update?  tongue.gif

-Bob

accident..
bob_TCC
QUOTE(aceecards @ Jan 5 2009, 10:20 PM)
accident..

I know. I was just teasing you. wink.gif

Did you happen to use DC on this package? If so, please provide the tracking number and it could be used to close this transaction as complete once the package has been delivered for at least 14 days.

-Bob
aceecards
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jan 5 2009, 11:03 PM)
I know.  I was just teasing you.  wink.gif

Did you happen to use DC on this package?  If so, please provide the tracking number and it could be used to close this transaction as complete once the package has been delivered for at least 14 days.

-Bob

nah i didnt but i know he gotem.. laugh.gif
aceecards
aceecards
runepcc03
I received the cards. I havent been online here in weeks since I've been out of school for the semester.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.