Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Donruss Americana II
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
pokerstar6
I received an Anthony Quinn Hollywood Legends worn shirt (red swatch). Not bad for the cost of postage I guess smile.gif.
benshobbies
Glad to see some TCC members getting NPNs again. Unfortunately I'm not that good at TV or movie history so most of these Americana names are unfamiliar! Glad you are happy with it though. smile.gif
pokerstar6
QUOTE(benshobbies @ Dec 15 2008, 08:57 PM)
Glad to see some TCC members getting NPNs again.  Unfortunately I'm not that good at TV or movie history so most of these Americana names are unfamiliar!  Glad you are happy with it though.  smile.gif

I'm happy to get anything... Trust me, I had to Wikipedia to appreciate what I have wink.gif haha!
benshobbies
QUOTE(pokerstar6 @ Dec 15 2008, 09:14 PM)
I'm happy to get anything... Trust me, I had to Wikipedia to appreciate what I have wink.gif  haha!

Nice. I do that a lot even with sports cards! I don't know what I would do without Wikipedia. smile.gif
northicehero99
Nice. Got that same one. laugh.gif
FerrisBueller
I rec'd the Anthony Quinn celebrity worn shirt as well. Here it is:

user posted image

My father receive a NPN from this product too, but I won't know which card until I visit over the holidays.
jeg2315
I also got the same NPN. Weird.
pokerstar6
Somebody took the scissors to this guy's entire wardrobe apparently. Geez.
Loodle37
Nice NPN
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.