Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Left 4 Dead
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Gaming > Gaming Trading
Iplayfootball_90
Got the zombie first person shooter game Left 4 Dead for the Xbox 360, but, I don't play it a whole lot. Willing to sell it for $45 DLVD, trade for Brady Quinn cards I need, or, will trade for other 360 games.

I can only take cash/check as form of payment. The game is in great condition and comes with booklet and original case. Only reason I'm considering moving it is because the two guys I played online with sold their copies of the game, so, don't really have anyone to play with anymore and I don't like the campaign alone anymore since I was so use to playing it online.

I'm not in a hurry to move it though, but, if you're interested, let me know.

I won't take any less than $40 for it, so please, don't ask.

On ebay, all the used copies I could find that end today are at least at $40 not including shipping.
cardinal
very interested, have assassin's creed, and anything in my bucket. would do a card/game/cash deal if interested.
Iplayfootball_90
Didn't see much in your bucket, cardinal. Sorry.

Thanks for the interest though.
dviv17
Oh my God, L4D is the shizz on PC w/ Steam.
Iplayfootball_90
QUOTE(dviv17 @ Dec 17 2008, 11:16 PM)
Oh my God, L4D is the shizz on PC w/ Steam.

Haven't played it on PC, but, I'm sure with the capability of a PC it looks and plays incredibly.
mzchops
this is the best game i've played in a long time
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.