Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Upper deck
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
cmalone1451
does upperdecks npns online work? just curious cause i just started doing npn laugh.gif
jwman92
You are least likely to get an NPN with Upper Deck.
Tarasadie17
I have tried many of the Upper Deck online NPN oppertunities, and I have only ever received one NPN. good luck, hope you do better than I have...
Stlouisrams1600
I got my only NPN from UD.
cmalone1451
QUOTE(Stlouisrams1600 @ Dec 10 2008, 09:55 PM)
I got my only NPN from UD.

great! mad.gif
mvpujols#5
I filled out the UD NPN's online, ALL of them, and havent recieved one yet!
cmalone1451
QUOTE(mvpujols#5 @ Dec 10 2008, 10:11 PM)
I filled out the UD NPN's online, ALL of them, and havent recieved one yet!

dang lol
northicehero99
I think a lot of people are experiencing that same thing with the UD Online entry form. I used to mail and got lots from UD, so far online entrys have netted me one item. So either they cut back what they give away or a ton more people enter online.
cmalone1451
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Dec 10 2008, 10:40 PM)
I think a lot of people are experiencing that same thing with the UD Online entry form.  I used to mail and got lots from UD, so far online entrys have netted me one item.  So either they cut back what they give away or a ton more people enter online.

yea, a lot of people probably use it
FerrisBueller
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Dec 10 2008, 11:40 PM)
I think a lot of people are experiencing that same thing with the UD Online entry form.  I used to mail and got lots from UD, so far online entrys have netted me one item.  So either they cut back what they give away or a ton more people enter online.

Same experience here. Used to be pretty lucky with UD. Since they gone online, I received on NPN.
benshobbies
I have received one NPN from Upper Deck. In the same day's mail when I received a damaged card back from them and a letter saying that they could not repair it or replace it. Sometimes computer programs seem fishy.
GamerRoy
i have done every NPN to receive and have gotten 3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.