The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

mvpujols#5 receives:

DJ hall autograph

Art Vandalay receives:

Vince Carter GU

Additional notes:

both send in pwe
Art Vandalay
QUOTE(mvpujols#5 @ Dec 8 2008, 08:45 PM)
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

mvpujols#5 receives:

DJ hall autograph

Art Vandalay receives:

Vince Carter GU

Additional notes:

None Specified.

I agree.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Art Vandalay.
Art Vandalay
Card not received yet.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to mvpujols#5.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to mvpujols#5.
mvpujols#5
I am getting his cards out on the 26th, i told him that!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(mvpujols#5 @ Dec 23 2008, 05:22 PM)
I am getting his cards out on the 26th, i told him that!

Is there a specific reason why you haven't mailed your end of this trade - 14 days after this transaction was created?

-Bob
mvpujols#5
Because the day i sent out with all of my other trades, i thought i sent it but, when i got home i didnt. And now since i am out of school i can get to the PO before it closes. Sorry.
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
Landon,

Did you mail your end of this trade? If so, when?

-Bob
mvpujols#5
yes, it was on the 26th or 27th. the exact day i told him i was going to send. i think i posted it on here too
bob_TCC
QUOTE(mvpujols#5 @ Jan 6 2009, 05:44 PM)
i think i posted it on here too

As you can see, you didn't update the transaction to indicate the changed status.

-Bob
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Art Vandalay.
Art Vandalay
Still have not received any cards. mvpujols has told me he sent on the 26th. I told him I would wait until tomorrow then possibly look for something else to even out the trade.
mvpujols#5
Yea for sure, i can send something else if he wants me too!
no problme
Art Vandalay
Hey Mvpujols I still haven't received anything. I'm going to PM you a list of cards in your bucket that I like. LMK which of those would work.
mvpujols#5
We couldnt figure anything out.

but if he wants me to send him his card back it isnt no problem, i just dont want another failed tranny. sad.gif
Art Vandalay
I gave Mvpujols a list of about 7 cards from his bucket that I would take to satisfy the trade. He told me all of them were gone already. I asked him to update his bucket and he said he would let me know when his new cards came in. I'm awaiting this at this point but would take my card back.
mvpujols#5
how much cash would you take?
Art Vandalay
QUOTE(mvpujols#5 @ Jan 14 2009, 10:07 PM)
how much cash would you take?

mvpujols#5
o, i only have 2$ cash right now.

what about the 2$ cash, and a Curtis Lofton Topps Chrome RC Refractor Bv 5

lmk
Art Vandalay
QUOTE(mvpujols#5 @ Jan 14 2009, 10:25 PM)
o, i only have 2$ cash right now.

what about the 2$ cash, and a Curtis Lofton Topps Chrome RC Refractor Bv 5

lmk

Sorry man that's not going to work. If you can't update your bucket and let me know what you really have, just send me my card back thanks.
mvpujols#5
I really have no new cards at the moment

But i dont need a failed transaction
Art Vandalay
Then why did you tell me you had new cards on the way? Can you not just send my card back?
bob_TCC
mvpujols#5
QUOTE(Art Vandalay @ Jan 14 2009, 11:38 PM)
Then why did you tell me you had new cards on the way? Can you not just send my card back?

Well that would mean that it will be a failed transaction. And we both dont want that.

I am sure you can find some kind of GU replacement or something for llike a BV 8 card
Art Vandalay
QUOTE(mvpujols#5 @ Jan 18 2009, 11:37 AM)
Well that would mean that it will be a failed transaction. And we both dont want that.

I am sure you can find some kind of GU replacement or something for llike a BV 8 card

Mods as far as I'm concerned label this as a failed transaction due to mvpujols. Even though its a "Bv 8 card" I never received anything for it and I don't think I will. He has no cash, he will not update his bucket, and he will not send my card back. I don't know what else to do.
mvpujols#5
I have some stuff not scanned.

PM me for a list
vicsten
Landon-

I have read this transacation over twice now. I get the feeling that Gene is having to jump through hoops to get this transaction completed. When you haven't sent when you said you did, when you offer up something in it's place that the other trader has no use for, when you tell him to PM you for a list, all these things are adding up to one conclusiuon. That being a failed transaction on your part. I suggest you PM Gene with a list of cards ASAP. If Gene agrees to accept any of those cards I would then suggest you get them to him in a timely fashion. If Gene does not want any of the cards you are offering him, I then HIGHLY suggest you send his card back to him. Immediately. You said in an earlier post "well that will mean it will be a failed transaction. And we both don't want that." I don't want that either. Please take care of this transaction. Thank you. -Vickie
mvpujols#5
QUOTE(vicsten @ Jan 20 2009, 09:15 AM)
Landon-

I have read this transacation over twice now. I get the feeling that Gene is having to jump through hoops to get this transaction completed. When you haven't sent when you said you did, when you offer up something in it's place that the other trader has no use for, when you tell him to PM you for a list, all these things are adding up to one conclusiuon. That being a failed transaction on your part. I suggest you PM Gene with a list of cards ASAP. If Gene agrees to accept any of those cards I would then suggest you get them to him in a timely fashion. If Gene does not want any of the cards you are offering him, I then HIGHLY suggest you send his card back to him. Immediately. You said in an earlier post "well that will mean it will be a failed transaction. And we both don't want that." I don't want that either. Please take care of this transaction. Thank you. -Vickie

I have given him many lists. Most of the cards that he wants are either gone or im not going to trade for it. im trying t find something. And i sent, idk what happened to it. And i dont want to get another failed.

PM me the teams or players you like Art_Vandalay
Art Vandalay
QUOTE(mvpujols#5 @ Jan 20 2009, 12:22 PM)
I have given him many lists. Most of the cards that he wants are either gone or im not going to trade for it. im trying t find something. And i sent, idk what happened to it. And i dont want to get another failed.

PM me the teams or players you like Art_Vandalay

"Many lists" is a joke. He told me two cards that he had not scanned both of which were horrible. Then he gave me one other card that he said he would trade which again I had no interest in. Every time I pick stuff out of his bucket he says it is gone. He has never told me he wouldn't trade it. And now I have told him several times to just send me my card back and he won't ever agree to that. I doubt he even has my card anymore which means he needs to send me something that he normally wouldn't trade. I'm so tired of this. Please list the transaction as failed due to him not completing the trade. I don't know what else to do b/c like I have said several times he will NOT UPDATE HIS BUCKET!
Art Vandalay
He PMed me like 3 weeks ago saying he would send me an Antrel Rolle Contenders auto to complete the trade. Of course I never received it. PLEASE, PLEASE cancel this trade on account of him. I don't want to go back and forth with him again for the hundredth time only to end up with nothing. I just want this off of my transactions page. Thanks.
mvpujols#5
I am going to send it I am on vacation right now and so
I'll be back next Saturday and it will. Go out with priority shipping and DC
RGBII
Landon,

This is simply unacceptable.

The transaction is 74 days old
and your trading partner has been more than
accommodating.

I am placing you under Current Transactions
Only. Your account will be reviewed as
necessary to determine if and when you can
accept and follow through on the responsibilities
one enters as a trading partner.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
RGBII

Landon,
Have you sent the card back?

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
mvpujols#5
um, i just got home from my vacation this morning at 1 am. so no.
RGBII
Take care of it.

I don't appreciate the commentary.
Don't do it again.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
RGBII
RGBII

Landon,
We need an immediate update on the status
of this trade.
Have you mailed the card(s)? If so, do you have a
Delivery Confirmation #?

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
mvpujols#5
My mom mailed it out today, but no DC
RGBII

Gene,

Have you received?

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
Art Vandalay
Nothing yet.
Art Vandalay
Received Antrel Rolle yesterday.
mvpujols#5
This can finally be closed!

Thanks

please close, i have received
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.