Pejarox7620 receives:

$40

DallasCowboysFanZ.com receives:

All Cowboys and Random from my Group Break

Additional notes:

Payment Received!
bob_TCC
DallasCowboysFanZ.com,

Please confirm the details of this sale.

Thanks,

-Bob
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to DallasCowboysFanZ.com.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Pejarox7620.
Pejarox7620
I sent awhile ago...he was a little late on giving his address though. But if it doesnt come after Christmas let me know. Anyway Happy Holidays!
DallasCowboysFanZ.com
QUOTE(Pejarox7620 @ Dec 24 2008, 02:15 PM)
I sent awhile ago...he was a little late on giving his address though. But if it doesnt come after Christmas let me know. Anyway Happy Holidays!

Sorry Everyone.. My sister was in a serious accident and I've been gone for sometime. Complete whatever needs to be completed please. I'm not sure what I have where as I had to leave in such a hurry!
Thanks..

Edit to remove address
Pejarox7620
Shouldnt this be closed as completed just wondering smile.gif
RGBII
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to DallasCowboysFanZ.com.

Please confirm receipt of the cards.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
DallasCowboysFanZ.com
QUOTE(RGBII @ Jan 15 2009, 03:52 PM)

Please confirm receipt of the cards.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII

My post about 4 up says to close and complete... not sure why it didn't get completed then. //Consider it Complete...Close, Capoot, Fin'e, Done, Over, DEAD!
RGBII
The Sales Agreement requires a confirmation from you
stating that you received your cards.

That has not been stated.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
finestkind
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.